Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: New Members' Introductory Thread

Ello people.
    Dunno what to say, hhhmmm. Well, planning on posting a few pics of my current system later, see if anyone has any ideas. Its the fifth case I have owned, It evolved from my Pentium 75, its like a broom with 4 new heads and 5 new handles, hard to tell when it stops being one computer and starts being the next. No original parts....

Hello everybody
    I've been digging through the worklogs here for quite a while and I'm just fascinated about the stuff thats going on.
    As I've beed interested in modding for a long time and I recently started another project I got registered an I'm looking foreward to opening my own worklog.

Well like many others this here is my first post. So Hi all.

I am an extreme noob at all this building/ modding. Been a lurker here for (yikes) almost a year. Sorry I haven't said hi before.

Built my first system late last year (Antec 900) and saw posts all over the net about cabling mods. Found this site and Paul's (Crimson Sky's) guide on how to paint cases, so I decided to watch and read. Bought Paul's book. Really excellent read. Loved it.

Have started painting the inside of the case, all basic stuff so far. Fingerprints everywhere but I'm learning to leave the parts to dry before re-assembling. lol.

Am thinking of taking on something more adventurous next. So will no doubt be posting questions. I'll say sorry in advance.

Once again Hi everyone.
    When I think of something really really witty I'll post it here, if I remember it.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

That's ok, everybody asks questions.

Hi noobs, I've not been here long myself and still finding stuff to read and checkout, have a look in the "ModWiki" and "TBCS TV" if you've not already done so, some good info in there.

Cheers, Beta-brain.

Greetings and well met. I've been lurking 'round here for a couple years (ever since the Doom 3 mod) but never gotten round to posting. I've posted a bit here and there now and have been come to frequent the forums daily.

I built my first computer back in '94 when my 'rents gave me a 25mhz 286 that couldn't even hold Windows 3.1 and Word at the same time (remember the days of the 20 MB hard drives ).

Anyway... i currently have the pieces of my next computer sitting on my dinning room table waiting for me to assemble. I also have in the plans a HTPC and a small mod for a game server. I just lack the place to build them. Need to clean out a shed so my wife doesn't kill me for running the dremel in the house .

I love this community and this website. There is a lot of creativity and expertise haunting these forums. I hope that my future projects live up to TBCS standards .

One question... how do i get an avatar or a flag next to my name?

Cheers and happy modding.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Hey guys, this is my first post here, Although I'm a frequent forum user (tlzone.net and x-h2o.com). I've been into cmoputers since a young age (although I'm still only 24). I've built my own system from the ground up and have added little tweaks here and there, the latest being my Thermaltake Armor case.
    I joined mainly due to seeing Motorized Madness on mod-shop.net and then checking out his build threads here.
    I have a mod of my own planned, just saving up cash to get the materials needed. Its going to be a Media Center PC, and to hlep it "blend in" to the living room, will be housed in self-made guitar PC case constructed of carbon fiber and acrylic. More on that when the build thread starts.

So, HELLO!

Fresh Paint

hey guys,
    I'm Ajan and I've just entered the world of mods..got my inspiration frm mashie.org.. so, jus collectin all the stuff here and then il plunge into some sweet project

Welcome. You are just in time for the "Modders Showcase"
    a new video series I am in the process of producing.
    Be sure to check out the ModWiki.

Our Tips Tricks and Tutorials Section.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the Modding Q&A Section.

If you are looking for a sweet case or some modding accessories
    and/or supplies they are listed on the blue bar on the right -=>
    You can also find links in the List of Suppliers section of mod wiki.

Agian, Welcome. We are glad to have you.

Hey we are a company named procut signs and graphics, we do graphical case modding in australia, my name is anthony and im partnership in the company, were trying to make vinyl's a big thing for computers, and i regularly do case mods on my own computer along with a few of my friends. Its great to be here