Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sitywyde View Post
    Hello everyone..this is my first post!
    Hi!
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Hi,
    I've joined today because I am modifying an old Dell GX60 case. While stripping it, I discovered it has a 'nice' zinc coated metal case under the hideous plastic. It also has that nice clam-shell opening, and a slim CD player.

I've fitted an HP mobo, but, of course, the power supply doesn't fit any more. I think I'll mount the power supply as an outrigger. I also enjoyed cutting a big hole over the CPU fan, so it could push the air somewhere.

Lastly, I will look for pin-outs for the front panel connectors, since the Dell is quite different from the HP.

And thank you to the person who sets the security standards nice and high. I look forward to a spam-free membership.

whats up everyone. well im new to modding i built my first pc last year and now have some free time on my hands (just had major back surgery).So i bought a new case and decided to try some mods on it.Nothing too huge for now but we shall see.Thanks and ill sure ill be on here asking lots of questions so talk to you later.

welcome all and one lots of inspiration here!

idaho, nothing much is needed as long as its done!
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

Fresh Paint

well... long time reader, first time poster =P

i joined because i am modding a HP ProLiant ML350, as the new home for my pc, i just can´t resist when i saw it in a retail store -a LOT of used computers servers etc etc-

so... nice to meet you all =)

PS sorry :S i just jumped all the way here to post, 32 pages is.... a lot lol

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Welcome to TBCS, we'll be waiting to see what you do with it. (No pressure or anything...)
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Anodized

I didn't think to check for this thread, so this isn't my first post. However, I joined about a week ago. I've met a few of the regulars around here in the TBCS chat. I used to post on CaseModGod.com but haven't since it went all private, so I'm not really new to modding. I've got a NES pc in the worklogs, and custom guitars in the other stuff section. I look forward to learning some new stuff, and admiring all the talent that lives around here.
    Life is one big project. http://www.bigprojects.net/andy/

WWMD- What Would MacGyver Do? Mark_Hardware's Avatar

*stands up. Hi, my name is Mark, and I'm a modaholic... oh wait, wrong forum oops :blush:
    My name is Mark Hardware, and I approved this message.

Project; Mark1
    (On hold until......)

Fresh Paint

hello i joined in hopes of finding other modders to talk to and seek advise from, i am currently working on an i7 gaming beast one of a kind type build and a budget build to sell. i hope to hear from u thx

hi..I'm new here in TBCS and soon i will upload my first built...anyways thanks to all... KEEP IT UP GUYS...