Page 33 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Hello to everyone! at TBCS I have been building computers since 2000 and at the moment i am planning a case mod of my own after looking at the fantastic work that members of this forum have created if my case mod turns out half as good as these i shall be a happy man this forum is inspiration to people like me who have never modded and cramed full of tips and ideas great work all thanks..

Have a great day guys!

Fresh Paint

Hello all. I'm completely brand new to modding, but interested on getting into it. I've begun the research stage of my modding career. I was introduced to your website by another member. I love the way this site is organized and am extremely impressed by the mods I have seen in the gallery page of this site. That's why I decided to join. Well that, and for the fact that Paul Capello has simply created some awesome mods. So when you want to learn something new, you've got to learn from the best. Well enough brown nosing for now. I look forward to someday posting my mod on this site, and comment on other's works of art. Take care.

Fresh Paint

Hello fellow modders!!! Names Joe and I have been wanting to mod a case for a long time but had other issues get in the way from military deployment to limited space in the apartment to my wife...I am sure lots of you out there understand my situation.

Any case, I'm moving this friday to my first home that me and the wifey are purchasing (condo) and the space there will definitely let me do what I've wanted for a long time now. So...within the next few weeks, I should have my own post up with what I am building. Again, pleasure being here and meeting you all!!!

Fresh Paint

Hello everyone,

There are some very inspirational posts here and I look forward to being a part of this community.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by junior02 View Post
    Hello to everyone! at TBCS I have been building computers since 2000 and at the moment i am planning a case mod of my own after looking at the fantastic work that members of this forum have created if my case mod turns out half as good as these i shall be a happy man this forum is inspiration to people like me who have never modded and cramed full of tips and ideas great work all thanks..

Have a great day guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino115 View Post
    Hello all. I'm completely brand new to modding, but interested on getting into it. I've begun the research stage of my modding career. I was introduced to your website by another member. I love the way this site is organized and am extremely impressed by the mods I have seen in the gallery page of this site. That's why I decided to join. Well that, and for the fact that Paul Capello has simply created some awesome mods. So when you want to learn something new, you've got to learn from the best. Well enough brown nosing for now. I look forward to someday posting my mod on this site, and comment on other's works of art. Take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivera82falcon View Post
    Hello fellow modders!!! Names Joe and I have been wanting to mod a case for a long time but had other issues get in the way from military deployment to limited space in the apartment to my wife...I am sure lots of you out there understand my situation.

Any case, I'm moving this friday to my first home that me and the wifey are purchasing (condo) and the space there will definitely let me do what I've wanted for a long time now. So...within the next few weeks, I should have my own post up with what I am building. Again, pleasure being here and meeting you all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesKor View Post
    Hello everyone,

There are some very inspirational posts here and I look forward to being a part of this community.

Welcome to TBCS. I look forward to all of your projects.

Fresh Paint

Hi to everyone at TBCS.
    I come from VietNam, a country still in the list of poor countries in the world.
    In my country, there aren't conditions to create a beautiful product,there isn't fine tools, and tackles available air for modcase.
    But i'm lucky boy,I have found TBCS forums.
    TSBC since, I learned a lot. and I hope will soon have the product first hand their.
    sry, because capital my English is not quite, but i can learning ^_^!

Hey everyone. I found this site today while Googling for tips on manipulating acrylic for devious purposes. After several water cooling incidents (read: costly misadventures), I decided I'd had enough water cooling fun, and I'm in the works of bumping it up a notch. Water cooling isn't as cool as submerging everything in a tank of mineral oil...so that's where I stand today. I have designed a completely custom case on paper and as soon as I get 3DS Max up and running again I'll have a 3D model to help work out the inherent kinks in my plans.
    It'll be my first time building a custom case but I know computer guts pretty well. With a bit more research I hope to be an instant pro-modder so I can sell-out and live the easy life...or maybe so I can just get this first project done.

Welcome, to the TBCS forum.

If you take some time and browse the Modders Wiki, and
    the Tips Tricks and Tutorials you will find all the information you will need to
    avoid a "costly misadventure". Simply take the time, and plan your project step by step.
    Make exact measurements, and value your effort every step of the way.
    That way, in the end you will appreciate the craftsmanship, creativity, and a job well done.

Hey whats up everyone Im new to the PC world been with Apple for a long time just built my first fully modded CPU last November and i got addicted I bult a HTPC for myself and my gaming PC want to water cool my ANTEC 1200 by the end of this year well thats it haha

Fresh Paint

Hello, I am new here as well as computer modding, but I am very interested in learning new things and passing knowledge on.

I was drawn to this forum , in particular, because the members seem older and more mature and intelligent.(not that there aren't any mature and intelligent 8 year old kids out there)

Right now I am concentrating on working with a store bought computer.

-Brandon