Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Hello, I am new to this forum so I thought I would say Hello. I have built several PCs and I rarely buy retail as I have certain requirements that are not fulfilled buying from a retail store. I recently put together a AMD based PC, my first, I usually build Intel. I came to this forum because I have a problem with my RaidMax case and want to add a mod which I have never done before. Maybe this will be my first of many mods as I find modding cases interesting, but I have never really had the time until now.

Lo all I thought I'd join the forums because I've been seeing some awesome case mods on here,one also inspired me to do my first mod, project: hourglass, (Blue-hellfire by Cobra)

I am in the planning stages of a new mod so I look forward to posting it on here.

Good day all

Anodized

Hi everyone
    Jolly-Swagman from the land Downunder, some Members may already know me from other Modding and OC forums.
    joined TBCS to show some of my Modding techniques to TBCS and also hopefully learn some new,
    As we never stop learning,

Mod on!

Jolly-Swagman

Fresh Paint

hello, everybody. I'm Adam.
    I'm still a newbie in this PC field, and i wish i could learn more knowledge here.
    thanks to all.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Hmmmmm, seems we are overdue for a staff welcome.

Welcome to TBCS. There is a lot of talent and skill here, and we welcome whatever you can add. Any question you have has a place in the forums so don't be shy.

And pay attention. There will be a quiz.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Fresh Paint

Hey everyone, well where to start, Im ChRoNo16. My first name is Steven.
    Ive been into computers since I was seven years old. I now build and mod on a regular basis. Im not a huge modder yet mostly due to funding issues. Tho I have some really cool gadgets here.
    MY main system is currently in a 4u rackmount chassis, I have a 12-port sata hotswap in the fron which equals around 3.5TB made from 500gbd rives. a Quad core intel Xeon CPU @ 2.4GHz stock. Evga 790i SLI FTW Board w/ DDR3 16000. and dual 550w server hotswap supplies, all lit up in red of course.

Anything else anyone wants to know about me or my gear feel free to message me or something!

Fresh Paint

Hey guys, Im Dave, or the Canadian Psycho(the origional)
    I have always gamed something feirce on PCs, but due to funding issues been preventing from upgradeing my really old what was once a Gaming pc until now. Was recommended this site by a good friend (Luke122) and look forward to learning a ton from you guys

the new rig is as follows:
    Corsair Obsidian 800D, Intel i7 980X extreme (wOOt for hexacore btw) 2x EVGA GTX 480 superclocked, 12gb Corsair Domination RAM, EVGA X58 Classified SLI 4-way Mobo, and all the other matchin goodies for a rig of this caliber. Defidently gona be lookin for some help converting this beast to water cooling to prevent the death of this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
    Hey guys, Im Dave, or the Canadian Psycho(the origional)
    I have always gamed something feirce on PCs, but due to funding issues been preventing from upgradeing my really old what was once a Gaming pc until now. Was recommended this site by a good friend (Luke122) and look forward to learning a ton from you guys

the new rig is as follows:
    Corsair Obsidian 800D, Intel i7 980X extreme (wOOt for hexacore btw) 2x EVGA GTX 480 superclocked, 12gb Corsair Domination RAM, EVGA X58 Classified SLI 4-way Mobo, and all the other matchin goodies for a rig of this caliber. Defidently gona be lookin for some help converting this beast to water cooling to prevent the death of this thing.
    I'll vouch for him.. I tried to talk him into spending less money, and he's dead set on going all out! Already ordered, awaiting delivery. Pics will be had on delivery day, and we are gonna build a freakin MONSTER.

\m/ d(-_-)b \m/

R9 290X+Kraken+Corsair H90, Xeon 5649@4ghz, Asus P6T-WS Pro

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post
    I guess it's just widely used and has had some of the best people in the world work on it, costing a ridiculous amount of money, for no actual reason. :/
    Have you checked out the front page lately?
    Projects:
    Moe's Tavern | Sponsored by: Mimo Monitors, Crucial, Thermaltake
    Book Of Knowledge

Greetings to all, and LMK if you want some help getting that beast underwater, been doing it since you had to make your own blocks...
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08