Page 58 of 87 FirstFirst ... 848535455565758596061626368 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

I join TBCS because i love most of the topics here. It broadens my knowledge a lot. Thanks!

Fresh Paint

This is my first post. I joined this forum to learn how to modify computer cases and to make a computer that looks as good as it performs. I have been building computers for several years now, and to date, I have focused mostly on overclocking.

I am gathering parts for a new computer build, which will be based on a Coolermaster HAF X case. It is my hope that the knowledge in this forum will make it a build to remember.

Fresh Paint

Hello All, I stumbled across many videos on youtube mentioning this site. I have been building computer for a while but never made a 1 off. I am currently reviewing college classes to assist in my career goal to build custom rigs/cases. Anyone have a recommendation? lol SO many classes to choose and not sure where to start.

Fresh Paint

Hello Everyone.

I joined TBCS after reading some of the posts, and seeing the MODS that have been done. I have personally never tried Modding anything but after seeing this site I am inspired and have some pretty good ides brewing.

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Alright, another representing Great Falls MT! Welcome aboard Coop!
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

It's growing steadily it seems
    Welcome all new members!
    Projects: RGB Tower - Custom CPU water block

Watching someone else use your computer is like watching a drunk orangutan solve a rubix cube. They have no idea what they're doing and you just wish they'd hand you the damn thing so you can do it yourself.
    -TheOatmeal

Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    Alright, another representing Great Falls MT! Welcome aboard Coop!
    Oh great, more MT people.

C'mon, where is the ID love? lol (speaking of, whatever happened to Zephik? he was an ID brotha.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Fresh Paint

Hello all,

New member here. Looking forward to getting to know the community and some of what I know, which isn't much

Other than using a pc and gaming, I really enjoy painting them. I'm part of the airbrush forum community, which more or less has led me here.

See ya around
    It only hurts 'till the pain goes away

Fresh Paint

Hi all,

Simply put, because of this thread, I have joined you all as a Member. Not only that, but because of Crimson Sky's amazing work, I was compelled to build an arcade cabinet based upon the in-game "Super Turbo Turkey Puncher 3" from Doom 3.

Click on my sig, if you'd like, and you'll see my build information.

Rick // DOOMD

Fresh Paint

Hey there guys...what a fab website/forum to be created. Ive had a look at nearly all the mods that you guys have done, that is what made me want to join. It is also what inspired me to change my next PC design. As i have built a gaming PC in the past, i just thought it was all a bit tooo easy, i wanted a challenge, so i thought modding your case would be ideal for me!

Hopefully it will have an AMD/ Nvidia theme to it, so Nvidia's green and blacks, with UV parts and green LED's. With a green and black paint job. Hopefully it will be watercooled too. I was thinking about modding the reservoir too.
    This build isnt going to be the cheapest or the most expencive.
    The case is nearly the most expencive bit, it is going to be the LIAN LI pc-888, such an awsome case with an awsome design. I will be fitting an AMD phenom x6 core CPU being watercooled, with 460gtx in SLi both watercooled.

I will need guidence as i have never done anything like that, so i hope you guys will be able to help me in the near future...
    thanks for reading

regards

Sam