Page 6 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Like a Lightning Bolt in Your Cheerios! Drum Thumper's Avatar

Default Re: New Members' Introductory Thread

Welcome aboard guys! Can't wait to see what you come up with, especially the fire extinguisher mod. As a former volunteer firefighter, you've piqued my interest!
    Quote Originally Posted by artoodeeto View Post
    aw heck guys. We're modders. Let's just build our own, shall we?

DrumThumper.net || The Brewing Art ||
    My Flickr Stream

Fresh Paint

Hey guys! My names Sean and I built my first PC a few months ago. Talk about fun! Anyways, I want to mod a Rocketfish/Lian Li knockoff case in a few days, so I'll be asking for help (my first mod. exciting!). I noticed everyone is very friendly and helpful around here. I'm likin' it! Hope to talk to you guys soon!

Fresh Paint

hi all, so new to modding that i've only just found out heatshrink tubing streches if you pull it rather than cut it, one lives and learns..
    seems like an intresting place.

welcome fellas! If you'd like to have your avatar reflect your location post your whereabouts in the National Avatars thread in the chatterbox. Looking forward to getting to know ya!

Jon
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Hello from Slovenia.
    i've been lookin this forum for some time but never got chance to join.
    Well now i'm in, and i hope i will learn a lot from you guys.

I'n close future i'm planing on dooing a mod, but havent got any idea of what to do, or should i say, what not to do.

Oh, and excuse my poor English.

p.s.: member jebesemeni is my brother so why same IP addres

Quote Originally Posted by kris View Post
    Oh, and excuse my poor English.

p.s.: member jebesemeni is my brother so why same IP addres

Welcome! Your English is better than some of us Americans! And thanks for the tip about your IP address, we do notice those irregularities so we will know to ignore it in your case. Make yourself at home.
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Hey guys, I know I've been posting around a little bit, but I haven't properly introduced me yet =P I'm Carlos from Chile (that's South America) and I'm one of the webmasters at Hardmodding.net an international spanish modding community.

I've been looking these forums (TBCS) ever since I saw Paul Capello's F-117 in a local newspaper, I was like "Omg! what an amazing creation!" and I ended up here

Currently I'm building a case mod soon to be posted, haven't finished yet, i'm missing some details but, as soon as I get some free time from work i'll post my entire worklog and finish what's left to do
    Check this site out =D HardModding & Co

Hello all. I have been cruising these boards for quite a while now and finally signed up.
    I look forward to many mods.

Thanks

Does all his own stunts mittelmeier's Avatar

Hello Everyone. I'm new to modding and I look forward to learning lots for the member here. From what I saw last night and tonight this is the place to go for answers.

Hey all,

I'm Spidy and I'm in the middle of a project right now. I'm making a Cookie Monster computer case for my g/f. I just got all the parts and will start on it tomorrow morning, so I should probably start documenting and let you all see it. I will have some questions about certain things so please keep yourself updated on the Work Log.

Spidy