Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Fresh Paint

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Hello everyone this is Malcolm here i am new to the forum i hope all the senior members should help me about forum posting.

Thanks
    Check the TOS for rules about links in signatures.

Fresh Paint

Hi all, been viewing this site for a while and figured I should sign up now that I'm cutting holes in my case

Fresh Paint

Hey guys,

Just signed up today. I was given a Dell Dimension 2400 for free so I feel the need for some mods A little background on me, I build custom cars at our family shop, and am slowly learning how to paint cars. I'm also a highly skilled fabricator be it wood, steel or AL.

Im looking forward to modding my first computer and learning as much as I can from the experienced members.

Andrew

Fresh Paint

Hello all, first post - new member.

I joined because I have -for some time now been watching all the mods in here and there are all (most ) (: very innovative and full off insperation for me

I'm not that much in to the extreme modding, but I really like a tidy and stylish case. So I use alot of time cable managing

So tell me, would a non-modded Antec P183 be welcome in this forum?

By non-modded, I mean no cuts and/or reingenering of the case.

But I will promise you all . . . when my parts are ordered, I will upload a nice, tidy and eye-catching setup.

Thank you, and good day to you all.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

welcome!

thanks guys. i have been doing computers for some time and have a problem that reall needs some help on.

Hi All,

My name is ASPHIAX and I live in the Netherlands. Have been building PC's for years now and just a couple of months I ventured into watercooling. I AM TOTALLY ADDICTED NOW!!! My first case was a dragonlord K62 with a XSPC 750Kit and additional rad and some fans. Good Fun! But it soon wasnt enough and I found myself powertooling my case and bending PLEXI-Glas with my wife's hairdryer.

I will post some pics of the dragonlord later, it is just a nice complete pc.

My new project is much , much (MUCH!!) bigger in more then one way. I want to post some pics but I'm going to wait a little longer to give a better idea of what I am trying to do. Extreme credits to the people that have some of the most wildest and beautifull cases already on this forum!

Thanks and I will see you around !

ASPHIAX

Fresh Paint

Hi all just joined and kinda new to modding my first mod was my case that my friend gave to me that was in pretty bad shape. I had to paint it from the ugly green it was and install a new side window. looking forward to learning some new ideas and tips

Custom Title Honors

i didn't notice this thread when i signed up teh otehr day.

anyway, i've been building custom pcs for (modded if you will) for about 10 years now. my first was a proxy server utilizing 3 motherboards. each running an amd k-6 450mhz processor. yeah i know, that's painfully slow by today's standards.

anyway, i posted up in the "your mods" section an ibm 5150 that i had stuffed modern componentry into. i also have a dead power supply that has a nice extruded aluminum case and an acrylic cover. if i could just fins mobo small enough taht i could afford, i'd start a worklog on building that thing.

so far this place looks like it has a lot of helpful people and oodles of ideas.

catch you all around,

ian

Fresh Paint

ZOMG I MADE A SIGNATURE!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^