Page 8 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

Default Re: New Members Introductory Thread

Welcome aboard RAGE. This is defintaly the best place to learn. I think most everybody has some experience with a tool, material, or way to do something.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Default Re: Black and Blue Lian Li

Quote Originally Posted by onefoursix View Post
    I'm new here and wanted to post a couple of pix of my latest build (still in progress): a simple black and blue Lian Li. Its got a liquid cooled Q6600 running at 3.6MHz D-Tek CPU Waterblock (w/ Fesser Black/UV fluid) an ATI 4850 w/ EK VGA Waterblock

Wiring still needs to be cleaned up, but it passes the leak test :-)
    Nice addition!

WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

what is that, some type of res?
    "At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself in a dark forest, for the clear path was lost..." -Dante Alighieri

Hi,

New here (obviously), was just scanning around for interesting stuff whilst waiting for files to copy over at work, and found a couple of really interesting threads I wanted to follow, looking forward to seeing how they progress.

If I ever get round to upgrading my system again, I think a mod may be in order and this site is a wealth of useful info.

Hello everyone. I have had a growing interest in case modding over the past few years and have recently decided to get started on my first one. I bought an El Diablo case, and am saving up money until I can decide what all I want to make.

Fresh Paint

I googled for an answer on whether or not I could tie a D-Link EBR 2310 wired router to a WBR 1310 D-Link wireless router to feed separate PCs. When I did so it gave me a choice of one of the postings on your site. I am 61 years old and currently reside in a County nursing home in NYS. I worked in radio communications all my life and have had PCs since 1980. I just received a grant from a local foundation to install wireless access in much of the 500,000 ft.˛ of this facility. The maintenance staff and/or electricians will install it & I will be monitoring and assisting residents to tie in to it as they buy PCs for themselves. I have worked in public safety communications all my life and because I have owned about 20 PCs since my first Commodore Vic 20, I thought I might be able to help someone else from time to time.

Welcome bfdf58! We definitely have some network savvy folks including myself. Just ask if you need help.

Hello all, XcaliburFX here, some may know me from Modders-Inc other may not know me at all. lol At any rate I just wanted to say hello.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

Hey XcaliburFX!
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

welcome to TBCS!
    In a time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.