Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

Default Re: TBCS New Members Introductory Thread

I've been looking around the site and most of the mods are amazing. i work on computers for a living and always wanted to build my own one off custom rig, so i started the design phase for a scratch built borderlands gaming super computer. any advise is welcome. i still need to do a mock-up of the pc after i learn how to use sketch-up better.

see you in the logs.

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay and MOD SOMETHING!... LOL!

Great to have you and looking forward to your mod. What do you mean "gaming super computer"? (I know what this would mean to me, but you may have a different idea...)
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

64Gb ram 4*500Gb sata hdd and intel i7 just for a start still looking for the right graphics card

High all new to the forum but I think i have a pretty good idea I want to try out and I would lvoe some input on where to start.

Hi.

I've built systems, and I've got a couple of frankenbeasts running now (missing sides, open cases, things just hanging out of place cuz they weren't meant to be in the case) but I have some ideas and some thoughts, and with a wife and moving to a new house, I may have to move my toys up to where peoples can see them.

I am here for research, ideas, things to add to my kind of plans to see if I can build some toys that will be allowed to be viewable by folks in general.

Site looks great, and I'm itching to get started.

Welcome all! We love to see new guys. Post your rigs, post your mods, or just post your support in other people's logs.

Hello world I've joined TBCS so that I can further my knowledge on building computers and with my airbrushing hobby I airbrush design on the computer cases, right now I'm working on a close friends computer and I'm adding a John Wayne design on one side and a skull with pistol's on the other side. I've thought about calling it young guns lives on it. But the one thing that is puzzling me is that every time it starts loading up it would get the windows xp logo and it would restart over and over and I've racked my brain until I end up with a migraine. But any help would be most grateful and a big Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the newcomers. Good to see some fresh faces. Hope to see your modding. If you need anything, feel free to ask in the appropriate forums. Plenty of knowledgeable people here who are willing and able to help.
    I have a hammer! I can put things together! I can knock things apart! I can alter my environment at will and make an incredible din all the while! -Calvin

Fresh Paint

Hi.

Fresh Paint

Hi all im all new here on TBCS iv been reading up on alot of helpful subjects which has helped in the past.

But now im mega stuck and my need to pick some your brains for clues on what to do.

OK iv read the windows 7 formating help on TBCS im trying to format my pc from vista to my new windows 7 i got last week.

Iv loaded in my windows 7 already and i now have windows old files.

My problem is my pc is custom built and when i try to format my pc to try and remove the windows old files i don't get the option to delete them when following the instuctions on installing my windows 7.....I think this may be the problem the store i payed to build my pc did not program my computer properly and im missing vital files which i need to format my pc.

Question is there another way of deleting those windows old files if so how?

Massive thankyou in advance guys.