Thread: G5 review

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

Default G5 review

hey guys ive had my g5 logitech mouse for bout 6 months now and i didnt see a review for one here so all i can say is go buy one if you cant afford the g7 and the g9 looks gay moves smoothly and has good accuracy i love it...

lookin at about 70 bucks from the right stor
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: G5 review

Quote Originally Posted by DonT-FeaR View Post
    hey guys ive had my g5 logitech mouse for bout 6 months now and i didnt see a review for one here so all i can say is go buy one if you cant afford the g7 and the g9 looks gay moves smoothly and has good accuracy i love it...

lookin at about 70 bucks from the right stor
    So according to you...

G5 Features:

Cheaper than the G7
    Looks better than the G9
    Smooth Accuracy
    Pretty good price depending on where you go.

That was without a doubt the best review I have ever read. Quick, simple and straight to the stuff that matters!

But no seriously, lets try to get a little more substance into our reviews next time shall we? lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

ATX Mental Case The Great Destroyer's Avatar

I love my G5. wal-mart had the 2142 edition for $40, so my best friend picked one up for both of us because his G7 batteries were wearing out (he had it for over a year, but they shouldn't do that, should they?) less than a week later the price dropped another $10, so get 'em while they're hot! the only thing i dont like about the G5/7 design is that you'll have a tendency to drag your fingertips if you're not used to the way it grips. i have fairly large hands and have been using a logitech trackball for the past few years, but after a while it becomes second nature. i love the dpi settings because i can use the high one for moving the turrets in 2142, and the slow one for precision sniping.

pros:
    current price
    dpi setting
    no battery
    adjustable weights
    works on any surface

cons:
    small if you have big hands (although still larger than standard mice)
    not wireless
    If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is!

After a while on 2000dpi, you can just leave it on it and do everything (everything else feels very slow)
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

lol i go to use the pcs at school and drag all my fingers and move my whole arm for it to work
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!