Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: You know what I hate?!?

Default Re: You know what I hate?!?

People with bad spelling /grammar online. It makes it seem like you could care less and people on the net aren't important enough to see a properly spelled sentence.

Wow, I hate alot of stuff =p

I hate everything except for the things I don't hate. There, all said and done!
    Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    I hate people without the capacity for compassion.
    Can you feel compassion for them?

Cazy

ATX Mental Case

I hate the comedians on Last Comic Standing that for some reason feel that they need to keep doing their act after their spot has finished. That pisses me off so much when they are in that little booth thing talking to the camera, and still acting like retards, thinking they're "unique" for doing so, but really they're just annoying. Same goes for the Comedians that don't make it, but still feel the need to stay in character as they leave the stage and exit the building.

I didn't know I can put a custom title Dilphat's Avatar

I hate...
    Drivers who can't drive for s**t when it rains.
    People that always ask "Can you fix my computer?" instead of taking care of it, and trying to not get virus' and other bad things.
    The thought that parental household will have dial up soon.
    The thought that gas will become $5 per gallon really soon.
    and some other stuff. lol
    Do origami to calm yourself when something doesn't make sense or fit! haha, if all else fails get the paper you folded and burn it for no apparent reason.

i hate the people who cant take the burden on their shoulders, and always pass on the guilt. people who cant stand up for them self

"was it broken when you got it? well... i wasnt MY fault! it was the mail who broke it"

and i hate hate hate über christian people who blames EVERYTHING on god.
    we had one in our shop once who blamed everything wrong he did on god, when he broke his car, it was gods punishment for driving to fast, when he messed up an order "how should he know" when he did something wrong "there were a higher meaning with it"

he was fired shortly after. i pitty him, such people will have a hard time later in life. and the sad thing is that in most cases its the parrents. bad parrents that let their kids do whatever they want.
    if there is one thing in this world that should be exterminated, it is bad parrents... not only do they **** up their own life, but they mess up another one to, and that one could mess up another one.. its one bad cirkel

and the thing i dispite more than anything; bad friends. friends that you trust and they just screw you eventually.

BUT! on the positive side there is way to many things i like to write em all down! it would take ages! if not lifetimes
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I agree with your whole rant, p0Pe.

I got to go on a nice rant spree yesterday and made it as funny as possible and I feel much better. Bottling up stuff inside doesn't help whatsoever. So long as nothing gets out of hand, this is a potentially good thread. Key words: doesn't get out of hand.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky View Post
    I hate people without the capacity for compassion.
    Well said.

Ok, so I do have SOME compassion. For children. Just about anything or anyone else is on their own, but children are something else entirely.

In my defense, I expect no compassion either. And I would rather someone hate me with a passion that makes their blood boil than to forget me. Obviously it would be better if they liked me, but to be forgotten is never to have been at all. At least if someone hates me, when I am gone some part of me remains.

Back in the spirit of the thread, I hate people who act helpless. Not the ones who actually ARE helpless, just the ones who are too lazy to help themselves. Nope, no compassion for them either. (That probably stems from my job...)
    ________
    Juggalos
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilphat View Post
    Drivers who can't drive for s**t when it rains.
    I hate drivers who think they can and end up causing a pileup.

This applies doubly to snow and ice, for the record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

and fog