Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easy Evening Modding: Hard Drive Cooler

Default Re: Easy Evening Modding: Hard Drive Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by gntlkilr View Post
    LOL. I have the same thing in my Server. But I had it from an old CMStacker case I had. Link. Yours is better. Probably a helluva lot lighter too.
    Cheaper, too - let's not forget that...

I must not be getting email notifications any more or something....I was just scanning down the forums list and saw this topic name and was like, "Hey! That's me!"

It's a handy little mod. I'm glad you like it.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

That... is actually kind of awesome! Wish I would of thought of doing that when I still had my tower. lol

By the way, you could probably use those bay shields as a cover for the fan if you poke some holes in it or something like that.

On another hand, you might be able to put some slots in on the side of the front panel and just leave the bay shields in. But that wouldn't look nearly as cool as it does now unless you had it painted or something.

Either way, nice mod! ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I like that, its a nice looking mod, yet its functional.
    Good job.