Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did you hear about how great the new version of Windows, "Mojave" is?

Default Did you hear about how great the new version of Windows, "Mojave" is?

Antec Sonata II | Pioneer DVR-212
    Good news! You can follow my website or follow me on twitter!

Default Re: Did you hear about how great the new version of Windows, "Mojave" is?

omg fail

still dislike vista

Default Re: Did you hear about how great the new version of Windows, "Mojave" is?

**** how could you not know it was Vista? Jeezuz
    Im Back Baby!
    Yeah, I just quoted Bender Bending Rodriguez, got a problem?

makes perfect sense. people were told that vista was bad, and so they had negative reactions to it. let them decide for themselves, and voila... it's not so very bad.

i recently got vista ultimate 64, and i would say that my experience has been very positive. it took me about 10 minutes to turn off that annoying security thing and another 10 minutes to get my legacy games to run on it. ever since then... smooth sailing.

i don't understand the haters either. it works. it's very smooth and it looks a hellova lot better than XP. plus... DX10! can't beat that.
    Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules — and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.
    Kurt Vonnegut - Sirens of Titan

Wth. Srsly.

I hope those people felt like idiots. XP zealots that have never used Vista annoy me so much. People come in, looking for a new computer, ask for XP and get pissed when I say we only sell Vista. When I ask if they've ever used it they say no and say they won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Guess what people?

THIS WILL BE MY NEW REBUTTLE. "Well, you may have heard some bad things, but it turns out that in SanFran a Vista blogger did a little 'test' with XP fanatics who loved what they thought was 'Codename: Mojave'. It was Vista the entire time."

Brilliant.
    RIP Bucko

Suffering from Multiple OS Disorder PartyLikeARockstar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by .Maleficus. View Post
    Wth. Srsly.

I hope those people felt like idiots. XP zealots that have never used Vista annoy me so much. People come in, looking for a new computer, ask for XP and get pissed when I say we only sell Vista. When I ask if they've ever used it they say no and say they won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Guess what people?

THIS WILL BE MY NEW REBUTTLE. "Well, you may have heard some bad things, but it turns out that in SanFran a Vista blogger did a little 'test' with XP fanatics who loved what they thought was 'Codename: Mojave'. It was Vista the entire time."

Brilliant.

I love it. extreme, closed minded fanboy/girls are not good in any situation. I've stopped flaming Windowers, I just don't use it.
    water-cooled m-atx: (sold)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=15368
    Diary Of a Caffeine Junkie: Powered by Rockstar (dead)
    http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...ad.php?t=13786

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

They picked a good testing ground.....silly liberal-land San Fran

Just so you understand: Last winter the city didn't want people putting Christmas lights on live trees because you could 'hurt' them. Instead, the city dropped a few Million $$ providing potted trees you could decorate.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

hrm... do i detect a fanboy
    Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules — and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.
    Kurt Vonnegut - Sirens of Titan

Sure, it makes sense to a degree. Given a fast enough computer with fully compatible/supported hardware, a lack of benchmarking software, and some of the irritating default behavior disabled, Vista's not bad.

It's when you remove one of those factors that it gets to me. Same goes for most XP users.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

Practice random acts of generosity Omega's Avatar

Trickery or not, I still don't like Vista. And yes, I have used it prior. I just prefer XP.

i5-3570k @ 4.40GHz // R9 380X @ 1020MHz // 2x Samsung 850 EVO SSDs // 2x 2TB HDDs
    Fractal Design Define R2 XL "Monolith"