Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Paperazzi

Default Re: Project: Paperazzi

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Believe me mate, I know exactly how you feel. 2 week break than only 11 days left of school forever W00T!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mittelmeier View Post
    Somehow I have missed this mod until just today. That's amazing work, all the detail and with paper mache no less. +rep.
    Thanks people. Ok, have evaluated some stuffs. I'm not going to continue with the LCD mod for Paperazzi. As a trial & error case, I'll leave the LCD for the next mod which will be of a larger scale than this one. And on the other hand I can't afford to fork out 500 bucks my money (for even a 17 inch LCD monitor only) or more everytime I start a new mod. So yeah, the fun ends here .

And I just got the prize pack from AC Ryan 4 hours ago via Fedex (BT's MoTM thing). So thanks to some voters who are from TBCS hehehe I'll be back pretty soon I guess, once a job offer is laid in front of me, I'll go splurge on a new case to cut . This time at least my tools are repaired. And I got some nice AC Ryan stuffs to throw in

Thats all from me guys, but I won't go POOF from this great place. Just kinda busy running around lately. K now the admin can chuck this into Finished Worklog section.

Link To Original Worklog
    Last edited by jdbnsn; 10-18-2008 at 05:57 PM.