Thread: Throwing around Ideas for building my computer desk

Default Throwing around Ideas for building my computer desk

So here is what I am thinking about:

although I am not sure if i want to use the sliding tray for modding or for a keyboard and mouse. I also want to use the left side of the desk for storing and organization. What do you guys think of the idea?
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Default Re: Throwing around Ideas for building my computer desk

Good idea, but keep in mind that you will have to cool down the computer and the server!
    + sliding tray is weak, that means no heavy stuff on it, either no pushing and on...

another idea, you could make your LCD too rise from the desk when u turn your comuputer on

Default Re: Throwing around Ideas for building my computer desk

I'm broke all I have is a crt I couldn't dream of an lcd right now. And for the cooling I am going to put acrylic on the front of the cabinets with intake 120's on the bottom and probably a 250 exhaust fan at the top. The sliding tray is mainly going to be for a keyboard and mouse.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”