Thread: Photography/Photoshop

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

Default Photography/Photoshop

Another installment of my yr 12 visual arts major work in a similar style to my previous images. Hope you like it

(Click on it to full view it at a (reasonable) larger size to see all the nice details)

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

Default Re: Photography/Photoshop

looking good! imo it would look twice as awsome if you couldnt see the edge from where the different images is cut together. maybe try to get a stable light source when taking them?
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

is never gonna give you up Elenril's Avatar

Thanks The different images are HDR photos, but not showing any foresight at all, I didn't take them at the same exposures, and it's difficult to get different HDR photos to look the same. The same thing happened with my previous panoramas, but my art teacher liked it and told me to keep doing it, for 'artistic effect'.

Click for my dA page

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW
    Never leave a bright orange case outside. Magpies will attempt to gang rape it.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Looks cool. Personally I think the edges add "character" to the piece, lol.

I've just started getting into amateur photography about a month ago. Whenever I go somewhere I take tons of pictures. I think I filled two 2GB cards with 8.1MP pictures one trip, lol. Took an hour to pull them off the camera.

Yeah I definitely like the jigsaw effect. In the digital world we live in where it seems like perfection means everything I like a little something to break up the monotony of a "perfect" picture. If that makes any sense at all.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Yeah I definitely like the jigsaw effect. In the digital world we live in where it seems like perfection means everything I like a little something to break up the monotony of a "perfect" picture. If that makes any since at all.
    genius.
    i totally agree
    “An intelligent hell would be better than a retarded paradise”
    -Victor Hugo