Thread: Project: Ambient Power

Default Project: Ambient Power

I have a concept drawing for you.

So, basically, what you see from the bottom to the top.

At the bottom is a 360 MM Black Ice Radiator with 3 UV Fans. These pull air into the case. Across the pumps, which are raised off the base, covering the PSU, wiring, as well as the slot loading DVD drive.

You have the motherboard in the middle. The panels you see with the four circles, are brushed alluminum paneling, with thumbscrews for easy access. The lower left covers up the PCI card mounts as well as cables and tubing, the top left covers up all the USB ports. The Top right holds three HDD, and the bottom right holds 3. The Bottom Right is able to be hotswapped, as they are storage drives, while the top ones will have programs on them.

Above that, is another 360mm Black Ice Radiator With three fans pulling air out. A Matrix orbital LCD adorns the panel covering the radiator.

The skeleton will be made out of aluminum channel, cut and welded together for the best structural stability. All the sides will be of Black Acrylic, the the front will be using the glass that goes opaque when a current is introduced, so that it can be in High Tec mode, or night lite mode.

http://www.glassonweb.com/articles/article/192/

I am still completely in the design phases, and of course finishing up my last computer for Nvision is my number one priority, however this is something I have never seen done before and I am very excited to put my ideas into action. Any comments, questions, or suggestions are completely welcome.

BTW, here is a pic of me and a friend recording some music in my room. I love this setup.

Default Re: Project: Ambient Power

Thats amazing you and your friend are invisible. Seriously though that concept looks pretty good on paper from what I can see.
    Regedit'ed, Rooted, and Jailbroke anymore questions?
    Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”