Thread: Gears of War 2 Case Mod

Default Gears of War 2 Case Mod

Being a little bit bored lately I've been thinking about different case mods that might be interesting and found myself mulling over "Gears of War". Since I have absolutely no cash or job for the next month or so I can't exactly start a work log. Thus, I'll put this up in the idea zone. The picture is pretty self explanatory, so check it out and let me know what you think. Hopefully I can start in on it sometime before x-mas!

**Also, the gun model that would on the side isn't really part of the case. It will be able to be picked up and moved. The case just has a holster built onto the side of it, for the gun to rest when nerds aren't playing with it.

Default Re: Gears of War 2 Case Mod

looks good, The gun might even be cool looking if it were looking like it was ripping into the top of the case. Also you might do like a turbine looking tube on the front and recess the Gears Symbol and then add a red, orange flickr effect to it.
    Last edited by poisonreap; 09-11-2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Additional Ideas

i like both those ideas! i'll put them in my next drawing. the turbine looking tube i'm not sure about though. how to draw it i mean. care to upload a quick sketch or something?

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

That looks great, LOVE side B
    Will

Didn't have time to sketch but here's something along those lines I was thinking with the turbine.

oh i get it! great idea! definitely adding that as well. give it a nice eery look to it

nice idea dude, but id think about another case if you want it to stay quiet, that Turbine case is loud like an elephant in a china shop thats just been overrun by mice...

@Ebio - it was just a reference for how the front should look with the fan and lights and what not. the actual case will probably be different or completely stripped out parts and what not. no worries there