Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exciting Game Releases!

Why must hard drives fail together? TheMainMan's Avatar

Default Re: Exciting Game Releases!

A version of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed exists for cell phones so it seems rather stupid that they blame the hardware capabilities for PC. That being said I could understand it if it was compatibility issues as the last LucasArts PC game I bought was terrible on a 7900GT, but ran fine on everything else up to it. Oh well, I guess that's why I'll buy the 360 version once I get paid.
    TheMainMan
    TheMainMan

The force unleashed sucks end of story

Fight Night Round 4!

I'm extremely exited, Round 3 was basically the only sports game I have ever enjoyed. Actually one of the only non shooter games I've really liked!

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

I agree with most everyone here. I wait for a game to be out for some time before I go buy it. I bought Spore and didnt open it. Read the reviews about only being able to install it like 3 times and the horrid thing that comes with it,DRM. It never even made it to my computer. Because it was unopened I was able to get my money back. As far as Lucas Arts go,I said it once and I will say it again.They can go fall in a hole.Maybe there is snakes or fire or snakes on fire in the hole. Thats bs not releaseing it for pc. But at far as games go between Warhammer and Fallout3 I am not going to get a damn thing done for like 6-8 months

I've got the madcow, what's your excuse? Bopher's Avatar

I rented that new Star Wars game on the Wii and beat it in 3 days on normal. I did like the control on the Wii with all the swinging and pushing and such. My arms were sore for a couple days after. What was really fun was going through the game again with all the force powers you had earned and maxed out. The only one I don't think I figured out was force choke. Waiting on Warhammer here though.

"Technical neglect is one of the worst kinds of neglect, won't you sponsor an octal or adsl2 card so they can someday grow up into big capable adsl2+ cards? random celebrity does."