Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

Thanks for the compliment on the LED's. I have plans for more.. just been to busy to get anything done with it. Oh, and pewter S10's rock. I've always liked that color on them.

When I come over, do I have to bring my own bud light...

+1 for awesome man cave.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

@ SgtM yeah i call it pewter my wife says gray it hink the white out gauges would look sweet
    @ stewart123 the first ones is free lol
    Thanks for rep all and comments really glad your enjoying hope to have an update this weekend if nothing happens

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Lots of work done there, looking habitable! Keep it up. +rep
    ________
    Lolol
    Last edited by blueonblack; 02-24-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Very nice dude!

Turning something like that into something that is really looking nice is real skill! good job!

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

Killergamer's description of what not to do in a manCave.

"A modder goes into modernation thus allowing him/her to come out of winter happy. There are all kinds of modders caves from your garage to the empty old trailer. If you do in fact enter the "man/sheCave" please do not touch or disturb his/her supply's (Wiskey/beer and tools) This includes cleaning his/her work area without the permission of the modder himself/herself. He/she will be doing weird things like cutting up computer cases but this is there natural way of life. A true modder has either a dog or a cat to show that they don't just love cold metallic stuff but can show a nicer warmer side. And NOT to eat."

As if I was a tour guide or some thing ha? Any ways I'm loven this I kinda wish I had a area like that to work.

This is a differently +rep worthy!
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

@ blueonblack hey thanks a lot i hope if nothing happens it will start to look even better i hope lol

@ Ichbin hey i really appreciate it i dont know about my skill though

@ killergamer hey man mind if i print that out and post it in the mancave ? thanks again i never thought so many would like it .
    I should have a update up this weekend if nothing happens i worked to about 11:15 pm tonight thanks again guys and thanks for all the comments and sugesstions

OT - yeah, white gauges and LED dash lights. Can't go wrong there.

On topic: you said you worked on it some last night. Well

(I couldn't resist)

I came, I saw, I conquered killergamer's Avatar

I would be honored if you put that up in the manCave! Any ways YEA I agree with SgtM lets see some wicked pics!
    [Kayin] 7:38 pm: Actually, during a hostile takeover, Satan's left nut and all his crabs beat Satan at the board meeting (he didn't know that his crabs held stock)
    and so we're owned by a conglomerate of pubic lice and the left testicle of the Prince of the Powers of the Air.

How far is that away from the house? If it not too far power shouldnt be a huge problem. Just run a 6mm twin cable in a 2" pipe undergrond and setup a seperate fuse board out there
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.