Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

LOL thats one of the advantages to having a Neighbor that has a backhoe lol .
    It isnt very deep but deep enough to run the pvc and wires and some cat6 and rg45 and maybe a phone line im going to try to put all i think i will ever need .
    Im not an electricabn by any means but i was thinking of running a 8-2 from a 60 amp double pole breaker then splitting the 220 of at the building for my lights and receptacles .
    I wont have a lot running at once or pulling alot at once i dont think i would like too have a meter set but thats isnt in the budget for now anyways any elctrical he lp greatley appreciated .

Airbozo man you wouldnt beleive the rain we have had latley we had a bad drought around here last year now its raining like crazy .

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

Looking good man. Sorry but I been on a bit of a hiatus. This work of mancaving has come a long way since I last seen it. looking very good might I add. we still need to get together somtime for some gaming. keep it up man.

Hey man long time no see Thanks i havent been able to work much latley i have been laid off for a while .I go back monday we will see how it goes and how long it will last . By the way good to see your back ,

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Is it bad if you've read this thread plenty of times... know what it's about... yet every time your eye crosses the title, you think, "What game?"

lol no,Whatever keeps you thinking about it instead of passing it over .

Here is where i got too last update

This update dosent look like much but it was a lot of work and a lot of broke drill bits in my wake .
    The screws i used were self drilling metal drwall screws i also tried another type but the OSB would walk up the screw and break the drilling point so i found that if i drilled the OSB to about the same size of the screws it helped a lot.
    The bits i found that worked the best in that diamond plate was dewalts split tip cobalt driil bits i also used these screws too.

Here is the layer done i have one more layer im going to do plywood on top of all that running the other direction

Also my birthday is coming in a couple of weeks and i got my Birhtday presents early They were to work on Man Cave 2.0 \Modding

this is a car my wife got to add to my collection i dont know if you can really tell but it is transparent plastic or clear lol i thought it was cool .

I also thought this whole Mod\remodel\crazy idea started with not being able to dremel at night because of my wifes schedule .
    So ithought why not show some pictures of Man cave 1.0 and yes im a big Jeff Grodon fan and no i dont care who likes it lol .

Also see i do plan on modding if you look at the top left you can se some of bills vinly film ,

I got rid of my floppy disks Xpirate's Avatar

Jeff Gordon won at Texas Motor Speedway this year.

yeah now if he could get homestead out of the way lol , I would much rather see another championship though

Fresh Paint

This is looking awesome, although once its complete you should bury it and have an underground mancave.

lol now theres a thought that would also help with the extreme heat problem i wonder if i could some how brace the rofo to hold the dirt hmmmmmmmmm.......
    That would be cool no kidding if i could keep the roof from caveing in lol .