Thread: Somewhere to grind.....

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

Default Re: Somewhere to grind.....

@airbozo lol me to,,
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

@ OvRiDe I will probably insulate it with the foam like the roof.iI am afraid the metal will sweat and fiberglass insulation would wick up the mositure and mold .
    I am tentativly planning on putting pegboard Horizontally snd 7\6 osb bellow that as the walls are 8 feet tall and the osb is only $ 7 bucks a sheet at lowes may cover thte floor to help smooth it .
    @ Airbozo and DonT-FeaR lol yeah i see your point my wife said no more grinding and cutting in the house . lol
    @ Cymae let me see

was getting to close to the work lol

yay!!! I love kittens

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Scope_99 View Post
    @ OvRiDe I will probably insulate it with the foam like the roof.iI am afraid the metal will sweat and fiberglass insulation would wick up the mositure and mold .
    I am tentativly planning on putting pegboard Horizontally snd 7\6 osb bellow that as the walls are 8 feet tall and the osb is only $ 7 bucks a sheet at lowes may cover thte floor to help smooth it .
    Yep, I figured that the foamboard insulation would be your best bet. I wasn't sure if you were going to leave the walls just foam, or cover the foam. You might need build out the area that you mount the peg board in with some 1x2's so that you aren't pressing the back of the hooks into foam. Looks like you got a great plan in motion! Very cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cymae View Post
    More kitten pictures PLZ!!
    OMG!! This is a man cave!! It is a place of fire, sweat, metal, cigars and beer and whiskey and ... <tim taylor> arr aar arr aaahh arr hoo </tim taylor>

Not fluffy little kittens!

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

dude this is turning out awesome. Now I wanna go out and find a trailer like that. I know dub the project MANCAVE.

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

lol fluffy man kittens,, rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

lol thanks guys
    @ Cymae i got s few more for you lol
    @ OvRiDe yeah I wil probably do something like that.
    I have a couple ideas im gonna bouunce off you guys .
    If nothing happens along the lines of what you were suggesting .
    Thanks for info lol i have sweat , grinded,cut ,sawn and yes Occasionally thrown metal ,shed blood , not bad though cigars i quit at a bad time lol. I told the wife if i all goes as planned im gonna smoke a big stogie
    when its finished .
    @ SgtM Hey thanks that means a lot i have a pewter version of your truck or as my wife says gray lol love the leds man sweet .

@ BerticusPryme you can get really nice ones for around $1500 i just couldnt afford one at that price usually a rollback will deliver them for about $100 the guy i used did it for for $35 lol you saw the results also the shipping containers they have in mobile would be sweet there pretty espensive but its like a tank lol . thanks man sweet mancave
    tim taylor> arr aar arr aaahh arr hoo </tim taylor> lol

@ DonT-FeaR lol yeah fluffy man kittens i will have to tell my wife that one l

as promised Cymae
    I think the beat me to the sauce lol

OH yeah a update also now that in caught up on updates i hung the prototype doors today after work .
    It looked ok for a test fit . A fter a little belt sanding and i am done Mortising the hinges lol i cant wait for that.then i will try to build the final doors . the pics are kinda bad and dark but well it was dark when i was finishing lol . Hopefully i will be able to do some in progress work pics this weekend if nothing happens lol batteries . thanks for all the comments and feedback suggestions welcome . hope you enjoy

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

dude the doors rock. really starting to take shape. If you need help man let me knwo I will try adn had your way as I am about 2-2 1/2 hours away.