Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lol my good deed for the day

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

Default lol my good deed for the day

hello all i ordered my some of my wifes christmas from wal mart site to store which is a pretty good deal makes it very easy and there very generous too.

I ordered something for myself i wanted to try a spray gun setup it is a cheapo so i thought what good would a $500 setup do me if i dont know how to use it .
    this is it http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9189095 now it says not sold in stores or online anyway i checked the boxes at the store to make sure everything was there store policies .
    Well i got home and was talking it all out of the box and noticed there was 2 IronForce Spray Gun Kit 34 peice sets lol i called them the lady basically told me i could keep it she said lucky you. I said i will bring it back tommorrow she semmed shocked and said thank you for being honest i only paid for one lol but was cool to hit the jackpot , anyway now there out of stock looks like some one just picked up the box with the name on it it didnt know there were two in one box .
    Had to share that .

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: lol my good deed for the day

nice score, +rep for being honest

Custom Title Honors Liquid_Scope_99's Avatar

hey thanks should be a funny story when i go in and tell them at the door lol

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

my moms friend ws at walmart yeterday and bought 2 GPS unit, $150 each. and of course you have to pay for the electronics at the elctronics counter. well she goes to her car, and they're gone. she does in and tell security, they tell her they have her on camera putting them into her cart and leaving the register. she flipped and said they're not in her car, even had someone form the store come and check. well apparently she pulled her cart out instead of pushed it (for some strange reason) and someone stole both GPS's form her cart! And the douchebags at walmart wont even look at the cameras to try to find out who either. F--- WAL-MART!!

Please read the TOS regarding links in signatures. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing. -The Mods

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

I would never shop at wal-mart. They treat and pay their employees badly, too.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I would never shop at wal-mart. They treat and pay their employees badly, too.
    I try to avoid going into that store but I keep getting dragged there with my grandparents because apparently the $.50 price difference on a $20 item is worth it...

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    I try to avoid going into that store but I keep getting dragged there with my grandparents because apparently the $.50 price difference on a $20 item is worth it...
    If you actually look around, you can usually find the same item cheaper in another store, or buy a higher quality product for the said $.50 or so price difference.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    If you actually look around, you can usually find the same item cheaper in another store, or buy a higher quality product for the said $.50 or so price difference.
    Exactly. Even just going into the store makes me feel terrible. The crappy lighting, the dirty floors, the super-dry air, etc. That and going through the checkout takes an hour because they have three open and every single one has at least eight people with overflowing carts in line. The place just flat out sucks.

Walmart was founded on a GREAT idea......but as with all great ideas...you have the lower level management who invariably, will ALWAYS pervert the ideas to suit his or her needs. The original idea was to offer the same products at a lower price so that EVERYONE could enjoy the "finer"things in life...However, as Walmart grew, so did its perversion from the original ideas...And we are left with what we have today...which is where the employee's are taken advantage of with pay and benefits, the the lack of any REAL consumer help...and....Heres the funniest part...products that are no longer cheaper...If one does his or her homework, you can usually find it elsewhere for the same price or even cheaper! As such...i personally wont be shopping at any Walmart till they can turn the company around...If they will ever do so will be left to time..
    Not all who mod are modders...