Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

Default Re: Satan Claus is Coming to Town

dear satan claus.. i need to change my entry.. i would like a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814129126 plz.. if i do win
    Quote Originally Posted by nevermind1534 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if somebody sigquotes part of this.

Dear Satan Claus..
    the naughtiest thing i've done is this.
    about a month ago I bought a 30mw green laser from ledshoppe.com. I had some fun with this thing particularly at night and during school. it was always lotsa fun to shine it on the ground in front of people and make them all say wtf? however a week-ish ago, i was sitting in the window upstairs in my house, shining the laser on the street in front of cars passing the front of my house. i guess someone didn't enjoy this idea, and a cop drove down past my street. I was having too much fun with my new toy to realize this could've been bad. so i shined my laser in front of the officer and on his hood and such, but never into the car. the cop must have panicked when he saw this and he ran head into a parked yellow Geo Storm. I proceeded (fast as hell) into my bedroom and called it a night.

I would love it if Satan Claus bought me 2gb of RAM for my dessktop or my new laptop
    (the links are to the memory, not the actual machines)
    “An intelligent hell would be better than a retarded paradise”
    -Victor Hugo

I mod everything I touch. Indybird's Avatar

Dear Satan Claus,
    The naughtiest thing I ever did was...
    So one of my friends lives right next to a local fancy-schmancy golf-course and country club. Well, every once in a while they hold some big event. All the rich people go there and drink tons of alchohol.
    When I was 16 (i.e. year and a half ago), I used to ride my bike home from my friends house every night. On my way home I pass by the exit of the country club, and many times have seen many people drive out way too drunk to be driving. Well, it just so happens that two of the times this one absolutely wasted guy driving out sees me as I pass by. First time he yells out "what are ya doin out past 11:00, ya little s%&#?". I ignore him and keep riding, he ignores me also. Second time he yells out "stay on the sidewalk before I hit you" (even though I was the whole time). So by now I'm pretty pissed at this guy, and after seeing him twice I remember he drove a white Cadillac DTS with several club pins in the grill.
    Next time I go back to my friends I tell him about this. So we sit and think about what we can do. Well we come up with something extremely awesome, but also extremely dangerous in retrospect... Anyway we figure out when the next party is (that this guy will probably be at).

So around 11:00 me and my friend ride down near the entrance and look for this guy coming out. Sure enough he was there and driving out drunk as hell. We ride across the street in such a way that he can see us crossing, but we keep a safe distance. And sure enough he has to make a idiotic comment "What the f#$^ are ya tryin to do get hit!? Watch where you're f#$^ing going!". Heres where our plan begins. We both flip him off. He gets PISSED. He revs his engine and starts driving at us. We start haulin ass on our bikes. Right as he starts catching up we take a sharp turn up the circular drive in front of a very large house. This guy drives right up the curb over the grass and on to this guys lawn which is very wet since it had just rained a few hours before. Now I didnt know it at the time, but I later found out he was absolutely tearing up the lawn. Kinda scared at this point we just try to save ourselves and we get back on the sidewalk and try to find a way to get away from this guy. So we're riding down the sidewalk as fast as we can, and this guy is following us across peoples lawns. We managed to get to the major street nearby took a sharp turn into the alley behind the businesses, and then took another turn along side one of the businesses to lose him. Luckily for us he fell for it and we heard him speed away down the alley looking for us.

So completely scared out of our minds, and shaking from the adrenaline rush, we rode back to my friend's house really fast. On the way back we were thining about how much trouble we could get in for all this. We came to the conclusion that we'd just plead ignorance as to why he was chasing us if questioned. Being so shaken up, I couldn't ride back home from there so I called back home for a ride.

The next day I hear on the news (I cant remember the actual news cast but they said something along these lines, "Drunken Lochmoor club-member, [I forgot his name], was finally caught by police after taking a joy ride through multiple properties and causing thousands of dollars of damage to homes and businesses". I immediately call my friend and tell him about the news, and that this guy obviously did not remember us.

You guys might be saying "That was careless", or something along those lines. I definitely know that now. But in the end it was really his fault for driving drunk out of his mind out of that club every party. The second he started chasing us, I knew that was the stupidest (and definitely naughtiest) thing I every did.

So there's the naughtiest thing I ever did; cause a drunk guy to get arrested and cause him do damage property.

I want Satan Claus to send me... A Scythe Kaze Master Fan Controller

-Indybird

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

Rofl Lol Nice Work
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!

Sacrificing Unto Sebek KiLLERMAN21's Avatar

Hahaha, thats GOLD Indy, nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Twigsoffury View Post
    I tape my wallet to my cat.

Over 75 Custom PC's in 20 years TheGreatSatan's Avatar

A week to go!
    WH1T3 0U7
    Modified Thermaltake View 37
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Vampires are also allergic to bulldozers BerticusPryme's Avatar

Hey TGS quick question does it have to be from newegg or can it be from anywhere? I havent seen anythign listing what stores we can and cant shop from.

Anywhere is fine. I said post the exact link. From anywhere...

Post it within the submitted story. If I read your post and you guys don't include your item, I will not search the thread to find what you want. I'll skip you.
    WH1T3 0U7
    Intel 9900K, MSI Z390A, 128GB (32GB x4) GSkill Royal 3200MHz, RTX 3080 Vision, EVGA Nu Audio, 1TB Silicon Power SSD, EVGA 1300G2, ID cooling 360mm AiO, LG 3440 x 1440

Last day peeps!
    WH1T3 0U7

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatSatan View Post
    Last day peeps!
    question tgs, I just inherited a bunch of tools including a jigsaw and dremel kit. Id like to change my entry if I could, if not thats cool too. Never know when a tool is going to break.

If its ok Id like to change it to something on this page:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...%20DDR%20SDRAM

Im in the process of building a home media server and could use the ram.