Thread: The BCS Pet Thread

Fresh Paint

Default The BCS Pet Thread

Hi, fellas! I've created this thread for us to have a light-hearted chat, to discuss the adorable pets in our lives. I own a Pomeranian named Jake. Whenever I come home to this cuddly fella, I'm greeted with a happy lick on my feet and a friendly bark. I raised him since he was a pup. We usually play catch in our backyard during my days off (though we had to secure a wireless dog fence, just so he wouldn’t stray far from our yard, another way to keep him off our neighbor's yard too). Overall, he’s a very loyal companion. Feel free to share your pet stories, fellas.

Default Re: The BCS Pet Thread

We actually had a thread like this running for quite a while.. you can see it here if you are interested...

http://www.thebestcasescenario.com/f...-Show-the-Pets!

It appears a lot of the pictures are no longer being hosted anymore.

Jake is adorable. Reminds me a lot of the puppy I lost a few years back. I was never sure what breed he was as he was a rescue, but he looked a lot like that.
    Hi!

Fresh Paint

That previous thread seems dead to me, so I decided to reply here as well. Here's my champ, Sonny. He looks weird and he really is! That's why we love him so much. Our family is often compared to the Addams and this pup perfectly matches to this description. We took him as a puppy from a shelter, they didn't manage to treat him at all, so this buddy brought fleas and ticks with him to our place. We were itching for months, tried everything as pestcontrolhacks says and eventually it worked. Once you are through this, you don't want it to happen again.

Last edited by OvRiDe; 02-14-2019 at 12:59 PM.
    At my age flowers scare me.