Thread: New Modder

Fresh Paint

Default New Modder

Hello everyone,

I am wanting to start modding some of my cases, I have 3-4 mATX and ATX cases sitting around that are never going to be used, so I thought that I should practice up on them. This will be my first case mod and am trying to think of some fairly simply mods, such as cutting "Prodigy" on the side of a case and repainting the nasty beige color. I am only 15, no job, so I can't afford a whole lot for modding besides the paint, sandpaper, etc... My dad farms, and I have access to a selection of tools, and basically junk all over the farm that could be used for materials. I am not very creative, so I am asking you for advice on what my first project should be. Any suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening .

I also forgot to mention that my brother is going to college for Graphics Design and is very good at photoshop, so he can make designs, stencils, etc...

Case Wizard

Default Re: New Modder

It really comes down to what do you want or better yet. What do you like? Can it be drawn and maybe painted on the side of the case?