Thread: Just joined!

Fresh Paint

Default Just joined!

Hi everyone .... I just joined the forum. That Doom3 case is insane...

Anyhow, im looking to build my own case. Can someone post a site where to get like, the aluminum sides, and the clear glass, 3.25/5.25 rack mounts, and all the necessary things needed to build a case.

Would be much appreciated, thanks.

PS - Im looking to build a BIG case, some what like the UFO ones.

Anodized

Default Re: Just joined!

welcome to the community.

I am not sure on that 1, but I think that getting the required measurements and making some custom rack mounts out of clear plex would look even better.

I am not sure about finding sides, Try an old PC shop and see if you can buy an extra case for cheap or something like that.

ATX Mental Case

Welcome aboard!!! How big are we looking at? Like a server case? It would be a lot easier to get a bare case and mod it than build one from scratch. Would be cool if you could show us a sketch or some pics to give us an idea. Or you can get an old case, cut out the parts you need as far as the rackmounts, and implement it into your own mod. Just a suggestion. As far as trying to buy those parts individually, i don't think you can... but what do i know hehe:p .
    good luck and have fun modding!!!

Fresh Paint

Im trying to build something I guess like 2 cases wide, and super tower in height. I guess I can just get 2 super towers and mod them together....