Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pics of your computer

Default Re: Pics of your computer

Quote Originally Posted by mDust View Post
    I don't remember wth the red one is...it's made by Raidmax but I couldn't track down the product name as it's long been discontinued. I actually dislike it because it's plastic is about the size of a mid-tower, then the aluminum case inside is much smaller...My knuckles get cut up just thinking about working in it.
    If he actually wants the damn thing, Google tells me that it's an RX-9. It looks sleek, but I don't know that it would lend itself well to modding.

Quote Originally Posted by UnWantedSoldier View Post
    (Left, Center, Right)
    I like your style - very clean, black with an accent colour. Looks classy on almost anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

The Satella DQ ( an unjustly DisQualified entry in the just concluded CM modding contest)

Once a BUCKET, now a Satellite looking rig...The Satella DQ (DisQualified)

some video of Satella DQ here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9qcse7yFYc&NR=1

Presently, I have my worklog here due to the inavailability of a faster Internet provider - http://www.pcmodz.info/viewtopic.php?id=302

Thanks for viewing.
    Last edited by sunny2010; 10-23-2009 at 02:56 AM. Reason: adding a video and worklog link

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPlushroom
    ...Google tells me that it's an RX-9. It looks sleek, but I don't know that it would lend itself well to modding.
    Wow...you're Google magic is clearly stronger than mine!
    And you're 100% right, it's one helluva mod-proof case. I suppose I could have painted it, but at the time it was already a pretty unique color.
    I got it in '05, a time before I considered 'modability' in my case purchasing quests. I decided a few years ago that I was going to get something different to mod when I started noticing full immersion cooling and wanted to try that. For various reasons it never happened...but I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2010
    The Satella DQ ( an unjustly DisQualified entry in the just concluded CM modding contest)
    That looks pretty awesome! Why was it disqualified?
    I'll procrastinate tomorrow.

Wow...you're Google magic is clearly stronger than mine!
    Google images, 'raidmax midtower', looked until I saw it. Mostly luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny2010 View Post
    The Satella DQ
    Disqualified due to jealousy, I'm sure. Very unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

A real nice rig sunny, I heard a lot of bad things about the CoolerMaster modding comp, a lot of flame over at Bit-Tech.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

That looks pretty awesome! Why was it disqualified?
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPlushroom View Post
    Disqualified due to jealousy, I'm sure. Very unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    A real nice rig sunny, I heard a lot of bad things about the CoolerMaster modding comp, a lot of flame over at Bit-Tech.
    Since there are 2 parts of the story, I'll start with the first, the CM side...
    the second part is the co-filipino contestants (philippines) that eventually pulled me to DisQualification.

First, It has a wrong type of judging - winning thru popularity vote, as announced before the contest started July 2009, voting can be done by simply registering and checking the worklog. Come that voting day Oct 2009, when voting went out of hand and accusation of vote rigging blown to proportionS, they added more rules that doesn't conform with the type of judging and eventually Disqualified the eventual leaders of the vote. After that, It went back to the first rule!!!

In my case, I made a suggestion on the second day of voting to separate the contestants vote (say 30 of us modders) with that of the viewers vote (majority are newly registered member/s who wished to vote for their relative, friend who join that contest) and make this just part of a percentage of the 100% mark. I was expecting much percentage should come to the CM group as I thought they'll check our worklog as well???

Anyway, it's really a sickening scenario with so many versions of story... and I will never join any contest with that exact rule of POPULARITY VOTING.

err btw, some obnoxious looking worklog and basic case modding process won in that contest. That surely isn't the place for me...

More likely it's a FAILURE OF ELECTION!!!

Thanks Brothers, Now I can breath fresh air, let's rock and mod!!!

the second part, maybe sometime in the future just for the sake of bringing myself to justice!!!

btw-as of this time, I am modding a second BUCKET, an exact duplicate of that one... into a submarine!

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Yeah it was a really bad series of events, makes me noe want to buy CoolerMaster gear.

A Submarine you say, this should be interesting .
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Yeah it was a really bad series of events, makes me noe want to buy CoolerMaster gear.

A Submarine you say, this should be interesting .
    Yes Sir The boy 4rm oz the name is Subtella (the twin brother of Satella), i'll try putting my hand again in a blending machine (getting into trouble). I am still trying to find that video of Roger Moore as 007 James Bond (i think For Your Eyes Only 1982 fame) with that Submergable things they used. I'll do something like that...

The Satella, like a satellite will have to look like (flying) floating in space at all time, so I still have to make an elevated acrylic stand to rest... I'll post a photo of that full clear acrylic stand later.

Whilst this Subtella on the other hand, like a submarine will somehow be submerge it's half body into a clear acrylic aquarium with live tropical fishes in it...btw, I am a tropical fish breeder and enthusiast.

and after this Subtella, I'll reformat my brain to do a lesser job!!! like gardening...

I don't have anything negative about the CoolerMaster products, it is the people surrounding that miscalculated decision that makes them look bad!

haha! i signed up, just to NOT vote on a douchebag on another forum that asked for us to vote on his lousy excuse of a casemod thats the defenition of fail...
    love the bucket sunny. and that competition was a tad failing. such competitions should be decieded either by lottery, or by qualified judges
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

Thought id revive this old thread to Show some pic's I took the other day

And of course

What do you guy's think?
    Will