Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TBCS Community Appreciation

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default TBCS Community Appreciation

NSFW

http://www.digitalgangster.com/4um/s...ad.php?t=75711

God I love you guys. I just never realized how much until after reading through some of that forum. lol

(was trying to figure out why cheese costs so much, I just paid $10.99 for a tiny triangle wedge, granted it has 7 different layers though, yum! :p)

(apparently it all has to do with corn and gas. interesting. the more you know? rainbow?)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Default Re: TBCS Community Appreciation

Yeah, there are some pretty awful forums out there... I am also glad that this isn't one of them.

this forum is one of the best i have ever been apart of, that is why i am so proud to be staff here, and im proud to call you friends.

XcOM

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XcOM View Post
    this forum is one of the best i have ever been apart of, that is why i am so proud to be staff here, and im proud to call you friends.

XcOM
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

I'm just glad we're smart enough to know how to friggin' type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitternacht View Post
    Everyone else had quotes, and I didn't. I figured the next funny thing I see I'd throw in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke122 View Post
    Jon, the whole post is about building a bong that changes its own water.
    Gee, it damn sure took me long enough to find and add the origin of the first quote...

I put shredded cheese on both of my meals today, I never realized how big I was balling exactly but this puts it all into perspective
    I love this statement.

Ya, and for anyone else about to click that link, watch out for the nude popups that come up in the right hand corner.

That would have been a great on to explain.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightrainSrt4 View Post
    Ya, and for anyone else about to click that link, watch out for the nude popups that come up in the right hand corner.

That would have been a great on to explain.
    lol whoops, sorry about that. I totally forgot about them until you said something.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

you can click on the x while one is up, but yeah.Still not any good. The pr0n ads pay more money, but then you get less [normal] people visiting the website (you might get some more perverts, though).
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Gaming Console Modder Mitternacht's Avatar

"yo i just printed out this thread and hung it on the wall, thats how good it is"

Awesome quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Sky
    I never like get into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.