Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Request]

ATX Mental Case

Default [Request]

Anyone know where I can purchase a cheap motherboard tray with I/O slot and card slots. Basically this: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=21885 But for under 15 dollars including shipping.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: [Request]

You could always make one!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

I ran into this very same problem with the build I'm working on now. I wound up cutting the tray out of an old case I had.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

If you can use a mATX one, shoot me over a pm. you could also take one of my mid-towers off my hands for me, if you want (you could use one of those trays).
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

ATX Mental Case

I need one already cut, because I have a hard time cutting a straight line and I need it to look professional. So if you have one already cut out of normal ATX case then let me know.

Will the MicroATX tray fit a normal motherboard or no?

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

I don't have it here with me right now. You could ask SXRguyinMA; I sent him one identical to the one that I would be sending you. All you would have to do with one of my mid towers is drill out the rivets. I could even do that for you, if you want.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

ATX Mental Case

I just took a trip to my friend's workshop. He basically creates machines to create parts for machines. And he has loads of high caliber cutting machines of all sorts. So I went there and I took the messed up backplate and got the ports and such cut into a piece of sheet metal then cut to the size of the back of the pc. But thank you anyways.

Custom Title Honors BuzzKillington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THRASHER2 View Post
    LMAO! Dead on man, +rep

EDIT: Aww damn, he said including shipping. Oh well, fork it up!
    PS3: CaptBuzzCooler

ATX Mental Case

I got it done already, thanks though. I just took the messed up one and recut it all on to a new aluminum plate, using some fancy machines, that my friend had.