Thread: DVD Drive Desk Button!

Fresh Paint

Default DVD Drive Desk Button!

Well for one reason and another, I have ended up with my dvd drive looking like this:

My DVD Drive

And since my desk is old and scratched up, I don't mind putting random holes in it and what not, and since i need to use my fingernail to press a button inside of a small hole on my dvd drive to open it, I decided to put a button in my desk.

The Hole

After using a screwdriver, a screw, hot glue gun, about 30 seconds of soldering and finding a good place for my 'hidden' button, I ended up with this:

The Button

And another thing, the reason the photos are so bad, is coz I used my phones camera. Normal one had flat batteries.

Default Re: DVD Drive Desk Button!

different to say the least,

cool non the less, how meny times have you cut your hands going to take a spinning disc?

Mary had a little lamb. It bumped into a pylon. Ten thousand volts went up its arse and turned its wool to nylon!

Fresh Paint

Ahah never cut my hand, I press the button, it stops the disc and lets go of the magnet. I replace the disc, press the button it goes back in and i put the magnet back on top before it starts spinning.

As for the other reason I use it like this, the program I use has a stop button in it.

A big old Tease Apparently DonT-FeaR's Avatar

lol ill have to check that out when i go to ur house next... rofl nice +rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Drum Thumper View Post
    you tease!