Thread: WTS: Lian-Li V2000 Liquid Cooled Case!!

Default WTS: Lian-Li V2000 Liquid Cooled Case!!

I didn't find a place in this forum where you can sell things to members. I do have a modified Lian-Li case ive put on eBay so im just gonna link to it here.. If anyone is interested, follow the link.

Lian-Li V2000

Check it out.. Its just collecting dust here.. Maybe someone can mod more to it and make something cool out of it.. Not that its not cool enough looking already..
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Default Re: WTS: Lian-Li V2000 Liquid Cooled Case!!

I'm watching it. I'll swipe it up if it's going too cheap.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Thanks buddy. Its a nice case. Very light. I just don't have any use for something that big.
    I'm not afraid to take a stand everybody come take my hand we'll walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm just let you know that, you're not alone holla if you feel that you've been down the same road..

so it includes the rad and fans and what not within the casE?

shipping to Canada please!
    CPU: Q6600 G0 3.5GHz@1.4v (4.2GHz max) / 4790k 4.8ghz @1.265v
    GPU: 9800GTX /GTX780 hydrocopper
    Ram: Samsung 4GB /gskill 16gb DDR3 1600
    Mobo: EVGA-NF68-A1 680i (P32) /AsRock Extreme6
    PSU: Enermax Galaxy 850Watt /EVGA 850 G2
    HDD: OCZ 120GB Vertex4, Samsung evo 840 250GB
    LCD: Samsung 32" LN32A450, Samsung 226BW 22" wide
    Sound: Logtiech Z 5500
    CPU & GPU: 3x Swiftech MCR320, 2x MCP655, MCW60 R2, Dtek Fuzion V2, 18 high speed yates @ 5v

It includes all you see there.. The radiator and fans included. I don't ship much to Canada but Ill ask around and see how much it would cost. PM me location info and ill give you a price based on the case weight.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

It includes all you see there.. The radiator and fans included. I don't ship much to Canada but Ill ask around and see how much it would cost. PM me location info and ill give you a price based on the case weight.
    Sadly, it's the same price to ship to anywhere in Canada.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I wish I had a bit more money lying around or I just might of snatched that deal up! Oh well.

Good job on supplying lots of pictures by the way. I can't STAND it when ebay sellers only provide a small picture or two. Lots of large size pictures will definitely help you sell it in my opinion.

Good luck!
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.