Thread: Custom Computer Mod: Neptune's Trident by Boddaker

Default Custom Computer Mod: Neptune's Trident by Boddaker

Custom Computer Mod: Neptune's Trident by Boddaker

Time for a pop quiz. Which mythological deity is associated with a trident? Did you say Poseidon? WRONG!!! The correct answer is Boddaker, and while he is superhuman in modding talent, he is certainly not mythological. Yes children, he is very real and his presence can be felt rocking the TBCS forums once again with Project Trident. This new future masterpiece is founded with a concept of the use of the number 3 while also adhering to the fitting Poseidonesque theme of water. 3 video cards, DDR3 memory, 3Ghz processor, 300Gb hard drive, and three water cooling loops to be exact. The blank canvas so to speak for this project is a Lian Li V2000 providing him with a nice malleable aluminum structure to bend to his will. Bod’s first step was to ditch the Lian Li’s pre-designed window panel and grab a solid panel in which he could cut out his own clever design. He also scrapped the Li’s floor plan cut out his own floor from the discarded side panel allowing him to cut only the necessary holed for wires and tubes. After some more custom cutting and fitting he mounted the PSU, and a triple lineup of rads n’ fans that direct airflow along the base of the case (wow, I’m a poet and didn’t know it). There is so much more inventive customizing going on in this worklog and I implore you to drop by and bid Bod Hi! (there I go again) Check this mod out in his TBCS worklog and also have a look at Bod’s website at Bods-mods.com

-Jon

-Article by jdbnsn
    -Banner Art by masbuskado
    Last edited by jdbnsn; 03-04-2009 at 09:20 AM.