Thread: My Marketplace

Default My Marketplace (UPDATED + SOME FREE CRAP!)

1. Buyer Pays before Seller Ships
    2. No lowballers, or high ballas
    3. Buyer Pays shipping
    4. L^ (live up to the agreements)
    5. Seller must provide evidence of ownership of product

This thread Will be updated with stuff everyday if new stuff is available. Please keep checking back!

Two new products, both are from a laptop!

I have a CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive part #8W007-A01 Prices range from 22-109, will sell for $shipped. The next one I was going to rip apart till I realized it was worth $80. Its a Dell battery Module part #4R084 Get it out of my house for $40, my idea was that I was going to use it to make a solar backpack...maybe you could!

~ One ugly ass beige case sold to Datech

3 Dell Dimension Cases left!! $10 each (+shipping). They came from Dell Dimension l733r's. These also come with the tooless 5.25" and floppy drive clips. Please take notice, one of the PSU holders for one of the cases is missing.

Next comes a bunch of floppy drives, NEC branded with model # FD1231T

Lastly for today is some server interfaced hardrives. I have 6 of them and they all have tooless rack holders on them except for one. They are all Seagate Barracuda and Cheetah Drives. I will get a list of space capacity on them tonight.

MORE STUFF SOME FREE:

Pentium 3 Boards:
    I have four Pentium 3 boards, they come with the processor, a PSU and a harddrive (I think all are 20GB). All is free, just pay shipping or pickup if you are in MA or nearby.

Flip Video cam -$50
    Original Black and silver Flip video cam. Records up to 60 minutes of video. Comes with all original documentation and cables BUT NOT PACKAGING.

Ipod Touch 16GB second generation - MAKE AN OFFER!
    I have all casing documentation and original headphones (2g ipod touch did not come with those nifty iphone headphones). Has etching on the back which says some stupid stuff. I can order a new backplate and replace it if requested.
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: My Marketplace

Some people see ugly beige cases... I see modding potential on the cheap.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

I'll be posting some of my beige cases here, as well.

That's some nice stuff that you've got.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

Updated with new stuff

TTT
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Lol, the Intel boards may be worth the drive to MA. They do, after all, come with 20 gig drives. And I'm only in NH. MWHAHAHA
    "Don't imitate the world; Create your own."

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

sizes on the drives? and any of them IDE?