Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

I have yet to play it as well. its on my list of to-dos! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

I'm not sure I'll ever play assassins creed. I had a friend who wasn't that into it, and I get bored too fast.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d_stilgar View Post
    I'm not sure I'll ever play assassins creed. I had a friend who wasn't that into it, and I get bored too fast.
    I have to say it does get repetitive at times, but it's just so damned beautiful! I'm thinking of playing it again just to look at the cities again.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I'm going to keep an eye out for it on sale over the next few weeks. Hell I still have yet to even open borderlands and I have had it for almost a month. I miss the days when all I had to do was sit around and play video games.

Quote Originally Posted by blueonblack View Post
    Yes. You are. I was wondering what the one dusty copy was doing on the shelf at my local Wal-Mart. It was waiting for you.

Buy it already!
    There were a few copies sitting on the shelves in Best Buy on Black Friday, $5 a pop (the reason I bought it then).
    Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    ...I'm getting tired of not being able to figure this crap out because it's apparently made for computer-illiterate people by computer-illiterate people. lol

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

my brother-in-law just bought me left 4 dead 2...insane game we've been playing multiplayer co-op lately. I've also been playing MW2 MP like crazy, at level 58 now. currently havin a blast with the 3rd person cage match

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Ever since I finally got the mouse-lag to go away (had to put it in compatibility mode for XP), I've been playing Far Cry 2 a lot. It's fun just going on a total rampage blowing **** up and reigning chaos. Great stress relief, lol.

FINALLY beat Star Ocean : First Departure for the psp. I started it over a freaking year ago. . .

It wasn't hard at all, just a bit grindy in places. Sometimes you were too high to do anything, and others too low. Most of the game was just a tank and spank though, so I doubt I will be playing SO2 any time soon, especially as the battle system is the same I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by xRyokenx View Post
    Ever since I finally got the mouse-lag to go away (had to put it in compatibility mode for XP), I've been playing Far Cry 2 a lot. It's fun just going on a total rampage blowing **** up and reigning chaos. Great stress relief, lol.
    Been playing this game as well. Sat unopened on my shelf for a couple of months and I completely forgot about it. I like the game. It is a little addictive too. I love going into the towns, planting an IED and then popping a few guys so the rest will come after you, then BLAM! flying bodies. Cleared out the entire town with only a few shots...

Too bad the guys guarding the leaders houses keep respawning...

Funny thing is, even though I have bought most of the weapons I still only use a few of them. I got in too much trouble using the flamethrower...

What I WANT is a helicopter and a silenced sniper rifle.
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...

Does anyone have Borderlands? Its a really great game. Co-op is the(fun) equivalent of L4D without the harsh consequences of splitting up. Only problem is that most people down know how to forward ports, but you cant host without forwarding. Although, that means my game fill up REALLY quick.