Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Have you found any of the gold AK47's yet ?
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Beat Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. I really like it. I'm not sure if I liked this one better than Tools of Destruction, probably equally I suppose.

Started playing Infamous. I'm liking this one as well. I'm liking it so much better than Prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Have you found any of the gold AK47's yet ?
    2 actually, can you believe the first one started jamming up?! I went looking for them thinking they'd last forever but I guess not. Got a new one to replace my jammed one and then stored it in my shack before the end of the first half of the game, which is lucky as you lose any equipped weapons in the transition :p

I just started playing Zeno Clash then, a wierd little game haha.

I think there are 5 gold AK47s in total.

Stupidity feeds my children blueonblack's Avatar

Been playing Borderlands obsessively since buying it, and you you know what I *don't* miss from Far Cry 2?? Weapons that wear out like they were made in a Playskool factory in the Bangladesh. I love finding a weapon and knowing it will always work perfectly.
    “Do not trust people like me. I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible, and when I leave you will finally understand why storms are named after people.”

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

lol, I know what you bean, BoB. I can understand shooting for more realism by actually requiring regular maintenance on your weapons or something, but am I seriously to believe that all of the armed people running around there have guns that are such wrecks that they fall to pieces after firing 20 rounds?
    That we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this we should do freely and generously.
    --Benjamin Franklin
    TBCS 5TB Club :: coilgun :: bench PSU :: mightyMite :: Zeus :: E15 Magna EV

I third that motion, but it is of course in place for gameplay reasons more than realism I think... Once you buy a weapon from the gunshop you can get it brand new from the armoury next door forever. That means you can essentially trade it in every time you pass one in the future and never have your weapons wear out. The enemy guns are crap because (I think) the designers didn't want us to be able to get hold of good weapons too early in the game. For example, the gun I'm using now for my primary (the scoped assault rifle) I found on a corpse before I was able to buy it.

If there was no reliability factor, or if I was able to repair it forever, then I would have been able to have that gun earlier than they want me too. Plus there are probably about 10 gunshop missions in all and it took till the 9th one to unlock this particular gun so by getting it early I would've been essentially cheating the game out of some of it's vast potential of content

finally finished bfbc2 (campaign) and started on dragon age origins. Most recently? I'm stuck because i dont have a medic, and not enough healing poltuces to get past the renault in redcliff... (my first renault, my party is allistor, myself (rouge) morrigan, and leiliana.) and i get the renault down to ~25% hp and run out of healing items. not to mention the giant frickin horde they set on you...

Edit... went back and got a ton of healing potions... now im good. used morrigan to add frost damage to everyone and used song of valor to nerf my mele fighters...
    Not dead yet

Had to swap replacement PSP for a PSP-3000 to continue. Busted firmware and wifi switch.

This one is brand new so I'm covered.

Thought about a PSP Go but honestly with no way to import my purchased games it can kiss my hinder parts.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

I purchased a PSP Go this time last year Kayin. Purchased it cos I was going away on a trip and wanted something to keep me entertained on the plane. What really made up my mind was the 10 free games they were giving away at the time . But yeah for what you pay and the cost of games for it its is a rip off, I have not purchased any additional games for mine.