Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus Technochicken's Avatar

Default Re: What have you beaten recently? What are you playing?

Currently playing Half Life 2 (thanks Fuganater), and switching to TF2 whenever I get a little too creeped out.

The floppy drive is no longer obsolete. AmEv's Avatar

Minicraft.

Only problem? No save feature!
    Two years. They were great. Let's make the next ones even better!

Tri.fecta

Finished playing Trine 2 with my brother today. Slightly disappointed with the ending, it felt so easy for a final boss/levelm especially compared to Trine. I remember it took us a good number of tries to do the final level. I also missed picking up items opposed to reading scrolls from chests...it just felt so much more exciting to open a chest and finding an item I guess lol. I can't really comment on the game length of Trine 2 v Trine cause I played on offline mode and it didn't track time but it did feel a little longer. The graphics are definitely still beautiful and they added a few new environments but gameplay wise, I think I enjoyed the first Trine a lot more. I don't know if it's how they designed the game or just how my brother and I played, but it felt like we used the wizard 90% of the time to levitate each other across obstacles whereas in Trine the wizard was used more for actually creating boxes/planks/triangles to navigate through the game (if that makes sense). Overall, Trine 2 is fun, but I don't see myself replaying it like I did with Trine and probably wouldn't recommend buying it for $15.
    EVGA P55 LE :: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8 GHz w/ Zalman 9500 :: 2x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 :: ATI Radeon 5850 :: Micro Center G2 64GB SSD :: Samsung F3 1TB :: Western Digital 320GB :: X-Fi Xtreme Music :: Corsair TX-750w :: Windows 7 64-Bit :: Lian Li PC-9F

I'm playing RAGE, and Duke Nukem Forever right now. Took advantage of the buy-two-get-one at Gamestop, and used $50 in gift cards. Still had twenty cents left...

Liking RAGE. Seems like a heck of a long game!

Duke Nukem wasn't worth a 12+ year wait as a fan, but it is still a good laugh, and fun. Although only two weapons is ticking me off...
    Current Projects
    -1979 Jeep DJ5 "Mail Jeep"
    -1981 Chevrolet K10

Beat Bastion. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Got a bit samey near the end, though they do give you quite a few weapons to change it up a bit, and you can invoke the idols to make it more challenging if you'd like.

Its not cool till its watercooled. Fuganater's Avatar

Just beat Read Faction: Guerilla. Now to download Read Faction: Armageddon!

Fresh Paint

These days I’m playing COD MW 3. I have just completed “Hunter Killer” mission and now playing on “Persona Non Grata”.
    Check the TOS for rules concerning links in signatures...

I beat Tiny Bang Story a few days ago. Really good, although quite easy, game. I would recommend it to anyone trying to get a child or SO into gaming, especially point-and-click adventure games.

I typically just play the same games I know and love for forever, which is why I still play TF2, L4D2 and others often even though there are plenty of newer games out.

But at the same time I need to work through my Steam library. I have . . . let's see here . . . 155 games and I've beaten maybe 20 of them. Some I will never beat. I got them in bundles of cheap stuff and they are just not fun. Others I got bored and will probably never finish either. But there are a bunch that I've just never played even. I'm thinking I should start up a gaming podcast of sorts where I help other poor gamers like me (oh the irony in that statement) by making videos whenever there's a good sale or when there's a Humble Bundle, as well as reviewing games and free games, and old games, and giving tips on how to get good deals on computer parts.

For now though, I'm playing NightSky and it's proving to be pretty good, but doesn't hold my attention for long.

I have been playing Revenge of the Titans. Game got super addicting, was pretty hard too! Starting to get a little boring though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Quote Originally Posted by billygoat333 View Post
    I have been playing Revenge of the Titans. Game got super addicting, was pretty hard too! Starting to get a little boring though.
    What irritated me most about that game was that you could make a mistake in your upgrade tree early and it really screws you later. Same with money. Since it carries from one mission to the next you can do really well early and use it later when you really need it. But without it the game is nearly impossible. I think I need to restart.