Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show the Pets!

Default Post Your Pet Pictures!

As some of you may know, my girlfriend and I just got our new kitten Haley. We have posted some pics of our pets and figured others may want a place to post pics of their pets as well. I know some of you guys have some cool pets. Post em up!

Alb -Our Albino Leopard Gecko ~8 months old

Haley -Our new kitten ~9 weeks old

Here is a video of her I just through together in like 10 min. She hasn't quite gotten accustomed to the camera yet, so I couldn't worry about good lighting and all. Every time I moved she ran and tried to play hide and seek.

Edit: Something must have changed in the forum as it stopped allowing my embed video. Thought maybe the link went bad but it wasn't that. Hmmm. Anyway here is a link to the quick video I made of Haley playing.

Haley Rocking Out

Post your pet pics and vids up! I know we all would love to see them. Now all I have to do is have the camera ready when Haley goes into my computers. Shes done it 3 times already and is the most adorable thing ever!

Default Re: Post Your Pet Pictures!

My Jack Russel:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Buddhist View Post
    I'm starting to worry that I may become genuinely funny at some point. Then there will be no hope.

I love Jack Russel's, as do I most every animal. I am an animal lover to the bone!

Keep posting those pics guys and gals!

I just caught her inside on of the pc cases and this time I got a pic! She keeps going in there. We couldn't find her in the apartment, then I heard moving around in one of the cases.

For some reason she likes it in them, and I have no clue why. This time instead of being in one of my projects she is in some old AT case I had lying around in the bed room. Gosh do I need to get rid of that thing.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Don't get rid of it, mod it into a cat bed. :p

I might have to. Mod it. Put some cushiony fur all over the inside so she doesn't get nicked on the metal. This might actually be a really cool idea. Hmmm....

We don't have a pet at the moment, but back in the Philippines this guy turned up on our doorstep. All wet and shivering.

We took him in and looked after him, but one day he was gone. I like to think he found his way back to where he came from, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by aintnothang View Post
    Think of a way to simulate a real bullet hole, like shooting it.

He is cute, and has all sorts of different colors. I am glad you guys took care of him for a while, many people wouldn't. Sorry that he left, but hopefully he found his way back home!

I will have to get another video of Haley up. After a couple days here she has gone from quiet and cute to a Spider-cat maniac, with a soft side as well.

The legs of our kitchen chairs have crossmember things and she balances on them and does like gymnastics or something on them. Tumbling and flipping. She has a blast. Then on our bed she runs off the bed, catches herself with her paws and whips back onto the side, then runs sideways along the side of the bed, defying gravity

I will have to catch her in the act on those hehe!

70 kg lazy dog^^

and a couple of cats and horses... and loads of the small ones with spikes on the back?.. my mom raises the little bastards xD
    is that a 120.9 raddy on your case, or are you just happy to see me?

METO V.1
    METO V.2
    METO V.3
    PC-Beto
    Project M8 [WIP]

My creatures...

Although the cat and the chocolate lab are no longer around I had to include them...
    "...Dumb all over, A little ugly on the side... "...Frank Zappa...