Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show the Pets!

Default Re: Post Your Pet Pictures!

No Spiders or Snakes eh?
    I was thinking about getting a scorpion.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I have four cats currently, my parents pets really, but meh, I love 'em like they're my own. Here are two of the four, I don't have pictures of the other ones on this pc currently. We rescued these two sisters from outside of our home one winter day.

I did have a baby green iguana, but I went away touring and traveling across the west coast one summer and when I came back, my mother apparently didn't care enough to make sure it was doing well. ..or clean out his cage very often, if at all. So it was very sick by the time I got back, then it passed away not too long after.

But man, when I cleaned that sucker out, there had to of been at least a hundred crickets hiding under rocks and whatnots, it was FREAKISH. Like some kind of awful horror movie really. I tipped that thing upside down and ran for my life, grabbed the hose, and proceeded to send those little demons back from whence they came. I guess I wasn't tapped into the holy water reservoir, because the water didn't affect them at all, they just kept hopping away in all direction. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

scarlett begging

when she was just a little puppy!

christmas time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    ber is id elicous
    Centurion 5 Mod <<--- ON HOLD FOR THE WINTER

Default Show the Pets!

Well everyone shows off your computers, cars, houses...ETC. Lets see the pets and how cute (did I just say that?) they are!

Here is my four furry footed buddy!

It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Default Re: Show the Pets!

Here's my cat, Porkchop

Quote Originally Posted by mDust View Post
    Maybe an unusually fast, mentally-impaired turtle with a boot warmer tucked into his shell...but not a normal one.

I am Jack's smirking revenge. 985323's Avatar

Hers my best bud Bailey
    Will

Here's some more of TBCS's pets. Cute pets you guys have though. I really should get some more pics of Haley (now a boy) and his little sis Bella. Alb has grown so much too lol.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

I might as well post our brood...

Neo the dog

George the Cat

and Max the KING.

We had to get rid of this guy, he got too big and aggressive.

Edward the Turtle

He's a snapping turtle. My wife found him struggling across a parking lot. He was small enough to fit in the bottom of a stryofoam cup, so we set him up in an aquarium. We had him for about 2 years. When he got big enough to swallow a feeder fish whole before it would hit the water, we decided the he could probably take the end of one of the kids fingers off! So we set him free in my parents creek.
    Last edited by OvRiDe; 03-29-2009 at 01:47 PM.

Where to start?
    3 dogs:
    8yr. old blind diabetic Black Lab - we do an Insulin shot every day at 5PM and a Hot Dog
    Miniature Dachshound
    Yorkie

3 cats:
    Norwegian Forest Cat
    Burmese
    and a Calico

3 Parakeets
    2 Cockatiels
    and a Morning Dove.

There are also 19 reptiles and 2 Poison Dart Frogs around the house

Go here:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh137/jhanlon303/

and wonder around in Marilyn and Iguana and you'll find critters most everywhere.

john
    What's that ?
    The worlds only carbon fiber cased water cooled C-7 Jetway mini-ITX computer.
    Why? - Why Not?