Thread: iPod Touch Screenshot Trick

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default iPod Touch Screenshot Trick

So when you press the top button and the home button at the same time on an iPod Touch it takes a screen shot! That is so sweet! I never knew it could even do that...

Just thought I'd share, maybe its common knowledge, but I was sure surprised when I discovered it. lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Resident 100HP water-cannon operator SXRguyinMA's Avatar

Default Re: iPod Touch Screenshot Trick

my iphone would get random screenshots in the photo gallery but I never knew thats how they got there, +rep lol

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

+rep for the screen shot trick. I also wondered how those random shots of a song playing or the app screen kept getting in my photo gallery.

RIP Bucko