Thread: WTB: Desktop Case (Horizontal)

Default WTB: Desktop Case (Horizontal)

I haven't had time to look at anyone's updated marketplaces yet, but I'm looking to buy a full or mid horizontal ATX case.

This case will be used for my Garden's of Versailles case for my mother as her birthday present. If you've seen the case design, you know I intend to have it be a showpiece case (even though the SketchUp is amateur) that will rest horizontally on a table.

It can be any type of case of any style, but I would prefer that both sides be full metal with no windows, vents, or holes. Scuffs and scratches of paint are acceptable as I plan on repainting and/or skinning the entire thing in another material. I would also request that most of the structural innards are still intact, like the floppy and drive bays and PSU support if applicable for the case.

I'll pay whatever you reasonably want for the case and shipping, and I can pay through PayPal. You would be shipping to Atlanta, GA, USA, and I'd be find with ground, 3-day, or anything else through UPS, Fed-Ex, USPS, DHL, and whomever else you might want to use. I need the case for measurement and materials purposes so I can send an AutoCAD file off to the waterjet guy to get the window cut.

Let me know if you need any more info, thanks!
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

Default Re: WTB: Desktop Case (Horizontal)

I've got a few that I could gut (if you want me to) and send to you. I've got this IBM one that is beast; really heavily built. If you want that, I could get a weight for you probably today or tomorrow.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.

If you could send me a picture, it would be great. Either here on the forum or vanbeek.daniel@gmail.com if you want this private for any reason.

If you're gonna let me be picky take a pic of all of em (don't bother gutting them yet) and I'll see how they stack up.
    I would really like my Thermaltake prizes... Thanks everyone for my wonderful prizes!

Measure once, curse twice nevermind1534's Avatar

I have the other one buried in my stuff somewhere, so I'll get you a picture of the IBM. And I just remembered, the other one isn't ATX.
    Help my mini city
    Population Industry Transport Security
    Quote Originally Posted by progbuddy View Post
    It's probably the extreme radiation from the nuclear core in your phone. Push the control rod all the way in.
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend_NY View Post
    I'm not selling it in hell I'm selling it on eBay.