Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Set of three montiors

Default WANTED: My wanted list!

Hey all,

3 Matching LCD monitors

I'm in need of a set of three monitors, mine are on all day and are always used to render models. I have some sum of dead pixels on mine and need new ones. I'm looking for:

20"-24" LCD Widescreen (preferably TFT)

All must be matching. I will buy two if you can offer me a source on where to buy a 3rd cheap one!

32" LCD TV

Anything, LCD, tv. Must have an HDMI and 720p

Thanks,
    Jim
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

ATX Mental Case

Default Re: WANTED: Set of three montiors

Staples normally has good local sales on monitors. Also check out dell and newegg.

Holy Crap thank you!

I always expected these monitors to be pretty expensive but I guess not...

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=320-7619
    It's like JFK announcing the moon mission. He had no expertise in space travel, and no way of knowing if it would work. He just announced "we're going to the moon" and then they made it happen because everyone was on the same page and working towards the same goal. If he had said "well, let's get some people in space, and we'll see how far out we can get, and if I find someone to make a rocket strong enough, we could possibly approach the moon's orbit and maybe land" it wouldn't have happened.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

NewEgg has also recently started offering 19" 1680x1050 panels for ~$120 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236056) and 21.5" 1920x1080 panels for ~$160-170 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236053).

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

tiger direct has refurbished with full warranty 22" acers for $125 each

The problem with those Acers from newegg is that its a pain int he ass to find a wall mount for them...

They are non-standard brackets

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

I have 3 Acers and they all use a standard mount. I have a 3x LCD stand for them.

They are a bit older though, max res is 1280x1024... gonna upgrade when some cash come my way.

-CollinstheClown

what size are they? and widescreen?

Local laser guy! Collinstheclown's Avatar

19" and no. Models: AL1917(w/ speakers), and AL1916(w/o speakers).

Like I said, there old. I got the 2 AL1917s a couple years ago, and the AL1916 about a year and a half ago.

-CollinstheClown

My secondary 22", Acer p221w, has standard Vesa mounts as well. This is a new widescreen model just purchased this past winter.