Thread: Project - Mind

Default Project - Mind

Hi everyone,
    just finished Anthrax, *that one is currently dead, becouse of a fried HD* and im planning on the second one.
    this one will be my ultimate gaming rig, so im full on for high quality, and less for the final look with light's and all, like Anthrax.

The Theme is Mind... as in : The Ultimate peace that a person can recieve is through the mind.
    so this mod will be basic as hell, still ill get a first chance at some Bondo work...

im currently working the design out, this mod will start as soon as i have a case, wich im currently searching for... it'll proberly be a normal mid- tower, but if i can find a high tower, or i thougd it was called a server tower, ill go with the high one...

the colour scheme is basic, very basic....
    it's going to be mainly gloss black, and then either Red or Blue, proberly red...
    anyway's, i need some help with the HD, my HD has fried *as said before* and now i need a new one, i need one of 160 or +.

now for some money talk:
    becouse i have finished school and got my diploma i get around 200-250 euro's fmor my parent's.

4 days before i get it it's my birthday *2 July* so im going to ask my own dremel and for the rest: money. im hoping for a good 60-100 euro's.

next im also going to sell my Eleck. Guitar, wich will proberly bring me around 130-160 euro's.

and the most inportant income will be the summer jobs, wich involves me setting up desktops for a company... i expect to get around 200-300 euro's. but i think ill get 350-400 out of that... at least i hope so

so all added up i hope to have 760 euro's at my disposal...
    if not more

ill post some sketch up's later on here, i can't start this one till i got some bank and a case! altho ill proberly have a case sooner than the money.

i want to use a atx on/off switch becouse they look real clean and pro

so this will be the real deal!!!
    hope to see everyone soon!

-AntraxLife
    Im Dutch... can i say anything else?!?

Default Re: Project - Mind

soo guys, i just got to know what im going to earn at the summerjob i have...
    i thoughd it be something like: and the most inportant income will be the summer jobs, wich involves me setting up desktops for a company... i expect to get around 200-300 euro's. but i think ill get 350-400 out of that... at least i hope so...

but i turn out i dont have 200-300 or 350-400 but 636,35 euro's to earn!!!

that's 159,08 each week so now i got a total of around 1126,35.
    that's nice enough

i done a sketchup to show you my idea, its not finished yet, but its an idea, hope you get the point.

-AntraxLife

btw, i have no idea how to turn the sketch atm, not so good with it at all...

-AntraxLife

First thing comes to mind is a big brain pc

I do like the case designs tho. really enjoy the looks of the feet at the bottom

ps. loving the windows theme =D
    Basic Math:
    1 + 1 = 2
    1 * 1 = 1

thanks, the corner you can see in the window to to hide the psu.
    still working on the sketchs to get a more completed look, atm you cant see what i have in mind for the front and top as well, did my first workday today, at the end of this week i should have around 140 euro's in my pocket ,
    im thinking of watercooling instead of pcu and video card cooling block's, still need some comments of that one, please everynody, should i get watercooling?

-AntraxLife

YES YES... hehe. if you want the adventure like. it's slightly expensive and can be high risk. but its always good to have because it can be quieter overall and looks ten times cooler seeing all the extra pipes floating about.

If you need help on the water-cooling I can help you alot there. as I am sure a lot others can too
    Basic Math:
    1 + 1 = 2
    1 * 1 = 1

hehe sorry guys, i have to put this project designing not on a hold, but the money i intented for this mod will be in my future gaming rig, however, i will make the mod, but with less money in the pocket...
    ill post some spec's of the rig that im getting... here it comes:

Case: ThermalTake V9
    Mobo: still searching(ill edit this post some time)
    CPU: same story
    Videocard: (proberly) 1 or 2 MSI Ati Radeon 4870 512 mb
    Chipset(memory): OCZ Reaper HPC 10664gk 2x 2024mb
    Hard Disk: 2x Samsung Spinpoint F1 Raid 320 Gb
    CPUcooler: Scythe Shuriken CPU Cooler
    VGAcooler: (maybe 2x)
    PSU: Cooler Master Real Power M620 620w

all with all i will spend 508,12 euro's on that, thats without the Mobo and the CPU, but those two together will be around 150 to 200 euro's.
    i will have pic's soon, i hope
    the modding will start later, way later...

thats it for now, cya soon, i hope!

-AntraxLife

so, i am going for the MSI Mobo, still need to look what one, and as for the the dual core, im still searching as well, my brother will help me with that, the videocard is definetive.
    i updated the sketchup model, when i start this mod i want to start with everything ready to be cut out.
    rigth now i am working my but off to earn the money, at least it is a fun job.

thats all for no, cya soon.

-AntraxLife