Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

I have about 8k gold right now. At lvl 4. I havent had much time to play this week. I need to do something that will bost my intellegence. Its the lowest out of all my attributes. IIRC its around 34 lmao

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Just cast spells as often as you can. That should raise it faster than using your magic only when you need it.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Some of these dark brotherhood quest are HARD. I think I am going to do the quest you did to get the castle and mages tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    Some of these dark brotherhood quest are HARD. I think I am going to do the quest you did to get the castle and mages tower.
    If you think that's hard, don't even attempt Mehrunes Razor. lol that quest was crazy, I have to admit I cheated a bit to finish it. :p

~ <-- hit that key to open console, then click a baddie and type kill. Its great for a pinch, however, you don't level up at all by using it so I advise only using it for pinches where you're about to die and have no other options.

Also, concerning intelligence and thus total magicka...

Players interested in maximizing their magicka will want to select an Altmer with the atronach birthsign. Further enhancements are possible by:
    • Enchanting every item with Fortify Magicka Transcendent Sigil Stones (+50 Magicka). This is the most powerful possible custom Fortify Magicka enchantment. Nine enchanted items can be worn simultaneously, yielding +450 Magicka.
    • The level 25+ Necromancer's Amulet can be worn in place of one custom enchantment. This amulet fortifies Magicka by 130 points and fortifies intelligence by 14 points.
    • Possessing the Scales of Pitiless Justice, which adds two points to your intelligence.
    • Waiting until your Intelligence is at 100 to do the Hermaeus Mora Daedric quest, allows you to get your base intelligence to 110.
    All combined, these would yield a total Magicka of 1032, which is the highest constant effect amount possible in the game without any mods. Higher values are temporarily possible by also using potions, Doomstone powers, scrolls, and/or spells.

How awesome would it be to have 1032 magicka?? lol (I have about 140 at the moment with mage birthsign. I'm also level 10. <- I level fast because I picked things that I use constantly. Like destruction, restoration, athletics, acrobatics, blade and heavy armor. Since I use those ALL the time, I level pretty mad fast. I only have probably about 5 or 6 hours of game time.)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

Zephik, you really know how to play Oblivion, lol. Makes me want to play again, but I has not the time.

Playing now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    Playing now!!
    I'll meet you there! ...oh wait... no I won't, because apparently we're the only geniuses who have thought about an Oblivion Lan Mod before. Sigh...

SOMEONE OUT THERE, FIGURE THIS OUT. lol

How freaking awesome would that be?? We could join up for quests, gang up on some ultra tough baddies, split the loot, etc etc.

That would be awesome. I would have to make a new character. I want to make a new one anyway. Now that I know my way around and can better even my skills out.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I saw a multiplayer (LAN, not MMORPG bull****) mod a while back but I don't think it really went anywhere.

This would not be a good game for MMO. lol. Keep it to like 25 people per server max and I'd be happy.

I think I finally figured out the BSOD issue I keep having. I felt my laptop and it was basically on fire. Nothing I can do about it, its basically suspended in air so I don't know why its overheating so badly. The settings aren't even that high and I really don't want to lower them anymore. I think its a radeon 9600/9700 go or something. Plenty of power, just way too much heat.

As for the wizards tower I inherited, I discovered that if I go near this table top flame next to all the alchemy supplies, it will boost my alchemy skill while I'm near it. Pretty cool. Too bad I never use alchemy. lol

I did a level ten quest, can't remember which. But it gave me a pretty cool shield.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Spell_Breaker

I'm also the leader of a pirate gang now called "The Black Flag". I can send them out to pillage and in a week's time they'll come back with 1k gold. Sweet!