Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Yeah, plus Goldbrand just looks fscking awesome

What's the name of the boots you have?

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

The Boots of Jument. They're dwarven I believe.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Bo..._of_the_Jument

I couldn't find any other info on them. Weird. I NEED to find those Boots of Thrall! 105pts of feather! And Daedric! Awesome!

I wonder how much a grand soul gem with a grand soul can enchant?
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I repeat my question... You can use a shovel?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    They aren't equippable like other items in the game. They're purely decoration. Unless of course there is a mod out there that makes them otherwise, but I haven't heard of one if there is.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Thats what I thought. I am going to spend a couple hours clearing out the quest backlog.

Lol. Sorry, I missed your question there.

No, unfortunately you can't use shovels (or pick-axes, for that matter). You could in Morrowind; they just acted as really crappy weapons. I remember there was one quest for the Morag Tong (kinda like the Assassin's guild) where I had to kill a guy with a pick-axe I was referencing Richard's Pillaging Shovel (from Looking For Group; great webcomic), and wondering if there was some way that I could recreate it in Oblivion.

Ok I am in the middle of the quest where I have to go to sleep and save the guy from the dream world. Talk about bobbie traps. They are everywhere. After this one I will have cleared 5 quest from the backlog leaving me with a few I will finish later. I may go explore the shivering isles after this.

Oh btw whats your characters names and what type are they?

My current character is Calador Falaelon who is a High Elf Battle Mage. He is Schooled in the art of Destruction Magic, and is a master of heavy armor. His weapon of choice is a Silver Bow with frost enchantment with Silver Arrows. His backup weapon is a Silver Long Sword.

Ok I am in the middle of the quest where I have to go to sleep and save the guy from the dream world. Talk about bobbie traps. They are everywhere. After this one I will have cleared 5 quest from the backlog leaving me with a few I will finish later. I may go explore the shivering isles after this.
    I just finished that one not too long ago! F THAT PLACE. lol

I just ran as quickly through everything as possible. The test of patience or whatever that one was called, if you just run quickly and jump lightly across the stone floor buttons, they'll sometimes not go off or have a delayed reaction. No reason to sit there and try and figure it out for half an hour. lol

Oh btw whats your characters names and what type are they?

My current character is Calador Falaelon who is a High Elf Battle Mage. He is Schooled in the art of Destruction Magic, and is a master of heavy armor. His weapon of choice is a Silver Bow with frost enchantment with Silver Arrows. His backup weapon is a Silver Long Sword.
    Thats funny. I don't even remember my guys name. lol

He's a Wood Elf Battle Mage under the astrological sign of the Mage. Major Skills include; Blade, Heavy Armor, Destruction, Restoration, Acrobatics, Athletics and Sneak. His equipment includes; Custom Enchanted Dwarven Dagger (+5 Fire), Custom Enchanted Daedric Longsword (+5 Cold), Ebony Greaves & Cuirass, Hands of the Atronach (Ebony Gauntlets), Boots of Jument (Dwarven Boots), Bladeturn Hood (Physical Battle Hood), Pentamic Loop (Magic Boosting Necklace), Spell Breaker (Dwarven? Anti-Magic Shield).

I prefer using the dagger mostly. I like that in your face, stabby stabby stab stab stab approach. lol

My current char is a Dark Elf Monk by the name of X.

He was born under the sign of the Thief and prefers hand-to-hand combat and light armor. Current equipment consists of the Boots of Bloody Bounding, The Kvatch Curais (the one you get for saving said city), and the rest covered by Mithril armor..I think the helmet has a resist magic enchantment, and the greaves have a resist paralysis enchantment. Both just stuff I found dungeon-crawling.

Once I get the various guild quests done though, I'll begin my never-ending collecting quest in earnest. I did the same thing in Morrowind; basically, I just run all over the place finding all the unique stuff

Speaking of which, for any pack-rats out there, I just found this mod today...it is a life saver.
    http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3791
    It has storage rooms, bookshelves (that will actually shelve your books for you), alchemic storage/sorting drawers, a garden, and the best part (arguably): a room full of mannequins that you can have wear armor you bring back.