Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

I am going to buy a house and install the mod posted earlier so I can collect stuff. Want to get a full set of each.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

The one in Anvil is really cheap ($5k), but... requires a little work.

I priced one in Skingrad and it was 25k so I might be making way to Anvil

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

I wish that mod included the wizards tower that you inherit. Its pretty close to what the mod offers, but not quite, like the self-organizing bookshelves and armor showcasing dudes. It does have a lot of other sweet stuff though, so I'll probably keep using it as my home, especially since it was free. lol

Does anyone know when you start seeing or where to find storm atronachs? I want some of those void salts, or even the ice ones. All I can find is bazillions of fire atronachs.

Another cool thing about the wizards tower, you can summon the atronachs and tell them to follow you. Now THATS a body guard! :p
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

@x88x: That was the best part of Morrowind. It took a LOT of planning to do anything. And there was the need to be really resourceful too. I had to go back to this one dungeon a few times because I neglected to bring enough repair hammers and all that. It was more puzzle than wanton combat. It was also more fun to explore the countryside for the fun of it. There were so many caves and other random cool things to look at and they usually had something cool inside, either an item, something to read, etc. I'd love to see a modern game be more like that instead of the crapfest that was RA3, for example.

Zeph, if you check the mage's hall shelfs you will find them all. I have 2-3 of each of the salts this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    Does anyone know when you start seeing or where to find storm atronachs? I want some of those void salts, or even the ice ones. All I can find is bazillions of fire atronachs.
    Well, Storm are the strongest atronachs, so they don't start showing up for a little while..I think around level 20, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    I am going to buy a house and install the mod posted earlier so I can collect stuff. Want to get a full set of each.
    Also, I forgot to mention this before, but the entrance portal to the mod is actually on the outside of the house, so you don't have to buy the house before you can get into it. Coincidentally, when you leave the mod, it asks which house you want to go to, so it also works as a nice semi-fast-travel-ish feature if you are a vampire and have to travel large distances during the day and haven't fed in a while..

What about the several addon packs. The game came with Nights of Nine and Shivering Isles but there are like 8 more http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Official_Plug-ins

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    What about the several addon packs. The game came with Nights of Nine and Shivering Isles but there are like 8 more http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Official_Plug-ins
    The Knights of the Nine pack was just all those official add-ons bundled into one pack.

Man I just installed the EVGA 8800 GTS 512 I bought from Trace and set all the settings to Max and this is a new game. Man all the texture I was missing with everything on low.