Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Whoops, sorry, thats not what I meant. I mean that you can't drop her sword, you can still use whatever weapon you want, you just can't drop the sword out of your inventory.

I kill her every time I play this game and I've never noticed a difference. lol

Usually when you kill super important people they just go unconscious and then wake up a bit later.

I'm not really sure what quest she is for, probably some vague side one. I've never encountered it anyways.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Good to know.

Going to kill her again now. Her armor will look nice in my armory.

Now that is a weapon! (Its a Deadric Dagger btw, nice and fast.)

Everyone who plays Oblivion and wants to take screenshots, download fraps. Dear lord how did I ever survive without this thing?? So simple to use. Download it, run it, press F10 while in a game and it takes a screenshot for you! You can even set where it puts the screenshot. I set it to my pictures. It also tells you FPS as well as lets you record movies too.

(I'm level 30 now which is why the stats are kind of high, I cheated. I leveled my athletics to like 200 and it caused me to level up like 10 times. lmao Is there a way to undo character levels? I just wanted to run fast, not level up a bunch. lol)
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

ATX Mental Case

Well after reading some of this thread, you've guys convinced me to start playing Oblivion again so I just created a cider port of it for my Mac. Will start playing shortly

Just for those who don't want to use fraps, if you have x-fire installed it will do the same things. Oh and that is a bad ass character. I think I remember reading on tes nexus or ues about a console command that would let you level down

Welcome to the TBCS Oblivion Guild Vital

AH HA! Found it.

Code:
    player.setlevel #
    I'm now level 20 again. Woot woot. No more super baddies AND I'm still as quick as lightning.

I upped some texture mods. Will post some screen caps tomorrow.

Joined the Thieves Guild.

Boy does dropping all of your stuff except for a robe set and a jewelry set enchanted with +sneak enchants help. I also have a shield with a 25% Chameleon enchant. So, +50 Sneak and +25% Chameleon. Oh yea, now that's some good thieves guild gear! I'm only carrying like 30 pounds out of 400 right now too, good for fast get-a-ways. lol

I also enchanted my entire glass armor set with +magicka. Doubled what I already had, very nice and handy. Before I could only heal myself once and have to wait until it recharged, now I can heal myself twice with a sliver left over.

I also noticed that with every piece of equipment that I enchant with strength, my weapon damage goes up by one point.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephik View Post
    I'm not really sure what quest she is for, probably some vague side one. I've never encountered it anyways.
    Umbra is part of the Clavicus Vile quest (Daedric Lord). Though, part of the quest in that you kill the host and grab Umbra, not in that you have to talk to the host at all. So basically, no, you didn't screw up any quests.

I need to find 1 more Grand soul gem to cure my vamprism. I have been all over the map and can not find any more. Someone help me.