Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

I have only had enough time to get about an hour in so far. IT seems like its going to be fun.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I really wish that the environment was more varied in this game. There's no deserts, tropical places, or any of that stuff. It almost feels like being home in NC only with zombies, lol.

But it is a pretty sweet game. I'd like to see Morrowind remade in one of their newer engines.

If you are not one to constantly want to skill max, then I suggest picking up one of the always+5 mods. It makes it so while on your journey if you level a skill, its attribute will be +5 when you rest to level. That way you dont have to go out of your way grinding skills just to get a +5 instead of a +1 or +2 in it.

Made the game much more enjoyable to me. All this talk is making me want to play it, but instead I grabbed up Neverwinter Nights 1, as I picked up Hordes of The Underdark for 1$ at Microcenter. =)

I have a mod called "Galerion Leveling" or something like that... it adds points to your attributes as you level skills up that use that attribute a couple times. Seems to make it much more realistic. Oh, and you can choose three +1 attribute things when you level.

this game is turning out to be awesome. why did you guys not force m to play it before now?

Can't force this stuff...

Get the Shivering Isles, now that's hilarious.
    Project:Mithril, sponsored by Petra's Tech Shop and Sidewinder Computers-MOTM Nominee October '08

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Gotta love the Shivering Isles.
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

I have the complete set. It is the Game of the year edition with shivering isles and knights of nine.

I got stuck last night. A knight on a horse kept killing me.

Will YOU be ready when the zombies rise? x88x's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    I have the complete set. It is the Game of the year edition with shivering isles and knights of nine.

I got stuck last night. A knight on a horse kept killing me.
    Hahaha, did you piss off a guard?

I'd definitely recommend installing at least some of the Knights of Nine additions. They're just nice to have, like armor for your horse (if/when you actually use a horse...I rarely ever do) and spellbooks.

You guys are making me want to play Oblivion again. I'll have to figure out what was up with my install and try playing it again.