Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Yeah I also like to travel around and explore but if I have completed a quest and are halfway across the map I don't wanna walk back to hand it in HAHA.
    That would make the game at least 10 times longer to finish. lmao
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I just find a corner to walk into and push Q. Let it sit for an hour or so and Vola...I have increased enough to level up. I am walking around more, I love dungeon clearing. Going to start on the oblivion gates soon. The Shivering isles are freaking creepy.

I wish I had a "Q" button for work... sigh... lol
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

Would You kindly... luciusad2004's Avatar

Fast travel was a blessing and a curse. At first I liked to walk around alot but then it got to the point were I didn't want to spend an hour walking just to run a silly errand for some of the more tedious quests. That made me lazy and eventually I end up fast traveling everywhere only to feel like I skimped out on half the game. I think, for me, the problem would be solved by them "centralizing" the quest area's around the area you recieve the quest so that you don't have to spend an hour just walking but I suppose that would take away from the idea of exploration.

it's not as big of a deal once you get a horse though.
    What if I'm a Snowstorm burning
    What if I'm a world unturning.

read my comic already! (sig) xRyokenx's Avatar

I wish they did that traveling thing they had in Morrowind in Oblivion. Basically you would find a boat or a silt-strider guy and pay him to take you where you wanted to go. There was no fast travel.

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I still fast travel for quest but do a hell of a lot of walking when I go dungeon clearing. it also helps if you jump everywhere.

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Yeah I do a fair bit of jumping when I am walking around towns or between towns, increases your acrobatic skills very quickly.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

My acrobatics is 2nd highest next to athletics. I jumped off a mountain one time and I was sure I was going to die but I survived, just barely though. lol

I want to eventually be able to jump over houses and buildings. :p

I did experience a momentarily awesome glitch one time. I jumped off a rock inside of a city and I flew up into the air like a freaking eagle. lol it was awesome. Until I fell back down and died. lmao

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

HAHA that would have been awesome. When I got a bit bored of questing I used to do a bit of Parkour around the city lol, was quite fun actually,
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

Got a new helmet: http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Fin_Gleam

I kind of wish I could toggle on and off the night eye though. Seeing blue gets a little dull after awhile. lol