Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

Project: Elegant-Li The boy 4rm oz's Avatar

Default Re: Oblivion

I brought a helmet like that from a shop, has almost the same attributes but mine has 15 armour.
    Project: Elegant-Li *NEW*
    Project: Alpha FINISHED
    Project: LEXA Revival FINISHED
    Project: LEXA FINISHED Bit-Tech MOTM Nominee October 08

If you can't hack it, you don't own it! Oneslowz28's Avatar

I wish we could trade this stuff.

Sunshine Flavored Lollipops Zephik's Avatar

Well you could always use console. Although it takes a bit away from the game. But then again, you could turn up the difficulty to sort of counter "cheating" or whatever. But I think its fun to try and find all the pieces. Anyways...

Code:
    player.additem ######## #
    The first line is always necessary to add items into your inventory. The red stands for the items ID, every item in Oblivion has its own ID. For example, 000382DF. The blue stands for the number you want of that item.

Here is a code for gold. Enter however much you want in the blue spot.

Code:
    player.additem 00000F #

Just in case anyone didn't know, now you do. ^_^
    People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

There are many many console commands to help you out, you can auto complete quests, reveal the whole map (although it only lasts until you shut down the game), tweak attributes, the list is endless. I have played around with a few when I got bored but never used them while actually playing the game.

I dont cheat until I beat the game once.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneslowz28 View Post
    I dont cheat until I beat the game once.
    Thats a good rule to have. Cheating takes away too much from the game. But man, that "kill all" cheat is handy when you're surrounded my enemies. Like an EMP blast for baddies. I did that inside of a dungeon one time and the place was just littered with bodies. lol

Back to the game, does anyone know where you can get a lot of amber or madness ore without too much work? Going around trying to find it on chance is a PAIN. I'm dying to have a full suit of armor and a weapon made out of either though. They're both so freaking cool looking!

Here is what Amber armor looks like for anyone who doesn't know...

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People’s heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

thats nice looking. Would look good in my armory

Yeah sure is a nice looking armour. I was kitted out with a Full Daedric heavy armour set (with multiple enchantments) and broad sword before my save became corrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
    Yeah sure is a nice looking armour. I was kitted out with a Full Daedric heavy armour set (with multiple enchantments) and broad sword before my save became corrupt.
    Always save twice, thats my motto. Especially since that happens to me way too often. I also save every time I enter a new area or am about to.

I still can't believe this game can cause widespread BSOD's. Just a tribute to how great the game is I guess. lol

Yeah I should have saved twice but the save only became corrupt after my mobo fried, a shame really, I wanted to start again anyway. Besides that corrupt save I have never had any problem with Oblivion on my rig. I really want to start playing again but I lent my GOTY copy to my cousins boyfriend and I hardly get to see him lol.